LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Turbin

Robert Turbin, in for a workout, this kid has always been fast, he is a local, played his pewee ball in the FFL (Fremont football league) I remember him, I coached against him, kid was unstoppable! I hope we take him 7th rounder? IDK, it would just be cool. Practice squad guy, someone to push Hunter...
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM ]
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Robert Turbin, in for a workout, this kid has always been fast, he is a local, played his pewee ball in the FFL (Fremont football league) I remember him, I coached against him, kid was unstoppable! I hope we take him 7th rounder? IDK, it would just be cool. Practice squad guy, someone to push Hunter.....

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Gonna have to take him in the 2nd or 3rd if you want him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Indians are in favor of drafting him.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Gonna have to take him in the 2nd or 3rd if you want him.

Yeah 3rd at the very latest. Would probably need to trade up even.
Didn't realize he went to Irvington in Fremont. I was in the old MVAL in high school. Harbaalke should learn from the old regime's snafus (DeSean Jax & Aaron Rodgers) and take a closer look at Bay Area associated prospects, whether they be HS or college talent. Signing Josh Johnson was a step in the right direction.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I dont want an rb with dreads

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Didn't realize he went to Irvington in Fremont. I was in the old MVAL in high school. Harbaalke should learn from the old regime's snafus (DeSean Jax & Aaron Rodgers) and take a closer look at Bay Area associated prospects, whether they be HS or college talent. Signing Josh Johnson was a step in the right direction.

He was so hard to stop as a pewee, on film we noticed his coaches opened their gaps on pass plays, and tighter up on runs, and pretty much he go all the caries, so we knew when he was running, and he was still tough to stop. My son is toked because he had a solo tackle against him, Turbin was 11 at the time, and my son was 9 so he was pumped. I really glad for him, I had no idea he could go as high as the second round! Wow, my buddy coached him at Irvington and road him deep into the play offs. I kinda hope we get him, local boy makes good!
Robert Turbin, in for a workout, this kid has always been fast, he is a local, played his pewee ball in the FFL (Fremont football league) I remember him, I coached against him, kid was unstoppable! I hope we take him 7th rounder? IDK, it would just be cool. Practice squad guy, someone to push Hunter...

LOL. Nice April Fool's joke.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
I dont want an rb with dreads

hey toe nail, go review the combine, he doesn have dreads anymore.
Not tht his hair should mean anything. Vernon Davis had dreads before, wanna get rid of him now?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

LOL. Nice April Fool's joke.

Seriously, had no idea how highly he's rated, when I saw that I had to call our defensive coordinator, from back in the day and apologize! I goggled him and saw some highlights, holy crap! He is just what we need, a fast powerful back who can catch!
I'm on the "No-RB-till-the-4th rd-or-later" wagon. If it happens, I'll be okay with it, but I'd rather not unless the value is just sick.
Share 49ersWebzone