Revised top 10 WR:
1. Justin Blackmon
2. Michael Floyd - put him slightly above Hill based on his route running ability
3. Stephen Hill
4. Chris Givens
5. A.J. Jenkins
6. Rueben Randle - Starting to get a little down on him,
7. Kendall Wright - still think he projects best as a slot WR
8. Alshon Jeffery - Starting to grow on me, much better at routes then I gave him credit for before. I also like how physical he plays with CBs, CBs have a hard time pressing him at the line. He will probably go up when I revise the rankings next time
9. Marvin Jones
10. Joe Adams - his YAC ability gets him in the top 10.
Changes from last board: Slid Randle down 2 spots, took Tommy Streeter out of top 10 because I think he will be a late 3rd rounder, gave a bump to Kendall and Jeffery.
I see some sites are starting to put Chris Givens in the 2nd, glad they could come around
Next up is people need to start looking at AJ Jenkins and move him up.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM ]