LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

The Official Tyrann Mathieu Bandwagon Thread (2013 Draft)

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Tyrann likes Tyrann very much. Prime Time pumped him up way too much during the broadcast. He was mediocre for most of the session. Mediocre and troubled past is not a pretty combo. Four reps at 225....that was beyond lame.

When I saw that I just shook my head like John Harbaugh.
I'd take a chance on him in the fourth round, anything higher forget it.
Been on the bandwagon since his freshmen year. He's worth a 1st but luckily he'll probably drop to day 2. Niners need to do whatever it takes to draft him
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
Been on the bandwagon since his freshmen year. He's worth a 1st but luckily he'll probably drop to day 2. Niners need to do whatever it takes to draft him

Oh dear.............................
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:

Oh dear.............................

Sup
Tyrann likes Tyrann very much. Prime Time pumped him up way too much during the broadcast. He was mediocre for most of the session. Mediocre and troubled past is not a pretty combo. Four reps at 225....that was beyond lame.

wow. Average joes at the gym can do better then that.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I'm 5'6 155 and I can do around 8 reps of 225 lol there is no excuse for four reps
Someone on NFLN or ESPN said that Fred Smoot could barely done rep and he had a ten year career. I wouldn't mind taking Mathieu in the 3rd. He's been on a few mocks. High risk and high reward in this situation.
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Someone on NFLN or ESPN said that Fred Smoot could barely done rep and he had a ten year career. I wouldn't mind taking Mathieu in the 3rd. He's been on a few mocks. High risk and high reward in this situation.

Deion Sanders said that he has alot of value in special teams & dime/ nickle packages in this league. He causes turnovers & a game changer we missed that this past season. Eric Reid & Vacarro I like for Goldson replacement.
will take him....in the 5th

as an Auburn fan...I want this Guy on the 49ers.

things went horrible for Honey Badger off the field.......but on the field this guy is skilled.

The guy is a RARE playmaker.....
  • pd24
  • Veteran

He had a ton of time off to get his bench press up and still didn't.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I'm 5'6 155 and I can do around 8 reps of 225 lol there is no excuse for four reps
decreased lung capacity. how was his forthy???
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
49ers secondary coach Ed Donatell had some one-on-one time with Tyrann Mathieu at the NFL Combine

49ers DB coach Ed Donatell was chatting with ex-LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu between drills. Mathieu smiled and gave Donatell pat on his back. Matt Maiocco (@MaioccoCSN) February 26, 2013
Originally posted by jimrat:
49ers secondary coach Ed Donatell had some one-on-one time with Tyrann Mathieu at the NFL Combine

49ers DB coach Ed Donatell was chatting with ex-LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu between drills. Mathieu smiled and gave Donatell pat on his back. Matt Maiocco (@MaioccoCSN) February 26, 2013

Ed: "Come on Tyrann even I can bench 225 more than that"

Tyrann: "n***a I'm high!"
Share 49ersWebzone