DealBlack Friday Sale: Up to 30% off at official 49ers online store

There are 139 users in the forums

Chandler Jones

Yea that way we can see his bro jon "bones" jones at our games!!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If we take a OLB tonight I would look at Boise State's Shea McClellin or Illinois Whitney Mercilus, though Mercilus may go to NE at 27 if they stay put.

I like Bruce Irvin. I think he's the best pure pass rusher in this draft.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If we take a OLB tonight I would look at Boise State's Shea McClellin or Illinois Whitney Mercilus, though Mercilus may go to NE at 27 if they stay put.

I like Bruce Irvin. I think he's the best pure pass rusher in this draft.

I don't know about that. Best pure speed pass rusher for sure.
Originally posted by saniner:
I don't think he falls to our pick. Jones is flying up draft boards. I think he goes as high as 12. He is a big guy with room to grow, and his potential is extremely high

As high as 7 if you believe everything you read

Link

I feel as though teams will be willing to "reach" for need with the new rookie salary caps
In my view Jones is not a best player . Because he not plays well often i giving him chalange . He loss the game when he plays with me.

Chandler Locksmith
Originally posted by etFulobbri:
In my view Jones is not a best player . Because he not plays well often i giving him chalange . He loss the game when he plays with me.

Chandler Locksmith

Chandler Locksmith

English, do you speak it?

Chandler Locksmith

buzz?
Hi All,
Chandler James Jones is an American football defensive.This is my one of favorite player..I hear a lot about Chandler James Jones.It is good player of the American team..
Chandler Locksmith
[ Edited by jentakins on Feb 22, 2013 at 4:01 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone