There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats your one draft prediction

Finally draft a local college kid this year

1st since Kwame Brown i think
Senio Kelemete or L.Tuinei in the later rounds.
wouldn't be surprised when we draft a safety in the first round. maybe i just expect the unexpected.
Originally posted by cools:
I'll predict Niners trade up for DeCastro


I'll say the opposite. I think we'll trade back in the second and draft Kelechi Osemele - G out of Iowa State. We stockpile draft picks in the process. But agree that RG is a HIGH priority. That said, I could live with DeCastro!!!
Originally posted by pete98146:
Originally posted by cools:
I'll predict Niners trade up for DeCastro


I'll say the opposite. I think we'll trade back in the second and draft Kelechi Osemele - G out of Iowa State. We stockpile draft picks in the process. But agree that RG is a HIGH priority. That said, I could live with DeCastro!!!

Please don't trade up into the first for a G.....Trade back and pick one up in the second fine, then get into the second again for a WR like Jeffery.
A 3-4 DE will be BPA when we pick in the first round and we take him.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
A 3-4 DE will be BPA when we pick in the first round and we take him.

Balmer
fleener goes top 20
I'm starting to think there might be an early surprise pick in possibly a RB or DL. Maybe not round 1 but round 2. Technically, you could say all our spots are good to go but I am still worried about WR (for the future) and RG. If they are comfortable with Kilgore at RG we could really go BPA throughout. Maybe not if he is a QB but other than that there might not be any limits. A bring the best players in and see where the cards lie scenario.
Andrew Luck goes #1.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
A 3-4 DE will be BPA when we pick in the first round and we take him.

Balmer

We took him several years ago and he is not draft eligible so it will probably be someone else.
Originally posted by Chief:
I predict we take a running back with one of our first 3 picks.

Sticking with this one.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Finally draft a local college kid this year

1st since Kwame Brown i think


LOL you mean kwame harris, kwame brown plays bad basketball
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
A 3-4 DE will be BPA when we pick in the first round and we take him.

Balmer

We took him several years ago and he is not draft eligible so it will probably be someone else.

No

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Finally draft a local college kid this year

1st since Kwame Brown i think


LOL you mean kwame harris, kwame brown plays bad basketball

And No.
WTF


I predict we will either trade up for Floyd or Decastro, if not select Lamar Miller at 30.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
I predict we take a running back with one of our first 3 picks.

Sticking with this one.

david wilson