Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kiper's Latest Mock

anybody know kipers latest? it's a 2 round mock
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

in te first were taking hill

his comment was that our offensive supporting cast isnt strong enough

sando sais e disagrees with the pick and we should go after fleener instead saying something like fleener more polished and make more of an immeadiete impact especially since we runa lot of 2 TE sets
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

in te first were taking hill

his comment was that our offensive supporting cast isnt strong enough

sando sais e disagrees with the pick and we should go after fleener instead saying something like fleener more polished and make more of an immeadiete impact especially since we runa lot of 2 TE sets

yeah i'm officially off the stephen hill bandwagon, but if baalke picks him then i'm back on lol

who's he got us taking in the 2nd?

Hill in the 1st, Brandon Brooks, a guard from Miami of Ohio, in the second round and Frankenberry in the 3rd
yeah i'm officially off the stephen hill bandwagon, but if baalke picks him then i'm back on lol

who's he got us taking in the 2nd?

brandon brooks OG from miami
Just don't think the 9ers will go WR that high anymore.
will be happy with either hill or fleener
I can't wait to see the creative plays that we'd put in if we take Fleener.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I can't wait to see the creative plays that we'd put in if we take Fleener.

ME TOO!! Fleener and VD would be BEASTS!! Throw in Walker and I say run triple TEs AS A BASE!!! lol
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:

Hill in the 1st, Brandon Brooks, a guard from Miami of Ohio, in the second round and Frankenberry in the 3rd

That's count chocula who is a much better prospect
Originally posted by LundyLove:

That's count chocula who is a much better prospect

No thats Mel Kiper...lol

Okay that settles it, Kiper has has us taking Hill and what's his name says we take Fleener? Well sorry to say boys, neither will be drafted by the niners. It'll be a guard.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Okay that settles it, Kiper has has us taking Hill and what's his name says we take Fleener? Well sorry to say boys, neither will be drafted by the niners. It'll be a guard.

Why not one of them and a guard like Osemele in the 2nd?

Because thats who the Kiper and the other bugger said we were taking, since when have they got it right on who the niners were picking? Especially this year?
Originally posted by WildBill:

Because thats who the Kiper and the other bugger said we were taking, since when have they got it right on who the niners were picking? Especially this year?

Cant argue with that, these guys are NEVER right, especially The Count. How does a guy like Kiper get that gig? He fails miserably every year yet gets this sweet job, its all he does!