There are 272 users in the forums

Kiper's Latest Mock

Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
What is the latest at number 30 on Kipers mock?

I had the same question. Anyone???
No. He's not 1st round material. He's a reach. Konz and Fleener are better at #30. Even Lamar Miller is.
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
What is the latest at number 30 on Kipers mock?

I had the same question. Anyone???

last week it was Stephen Hill I think
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
last week it was Stephen Hill I think

Thanks!!
i still hope we end up with stephen hill.
Big targets in the red zone can serve two purposes, stronger blocker (something Moss needs to work on) and big targets on CB who are normally smaller.
Anyone know who Kiper has us selecting in his latest Mock (Mock 4.0)? I think it's a two round mock. Thanks in advance!!
Anyone know who Kiper has us selecting in his latest Mock (Mock 4.0)? I think it's a two round mock. Thanks in advance!!

I don't see a 4.0 Mock for Kiper, I do for McShay. He has us taking Stephen Hill and Kelechi Osemele(OG from Iowa State).

I don't see a Kiper 4.0 yet. McShay has 4.0 up, updated 3/28/2012, and his pick is:

WR Stephen Hill
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I don't see a 4.0 Mock for Kiper, I do for McShay. He has us taking Stephen Hill and Kelechi Osemele(OG from Iowa State).

That would be great!

• okdkid
  • Veteran
So many ways we can go in this draft. Trade up, trade down, virtually any position can be drafted at any time. Everything is on the table. Should be fun!
I didn't think he had his 4.0 out yet. I just checked and he had Stephen Hill. McShay just did his 4.0 and he also had Stephen Hill. Kiper's still say from March 7th.

Other picks from McShay had Fleener going early 2nd to the Colts and Jeffery to the Vikings and Randle to the Rams.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I didn't think he had his 4.0 out yet. I just checked and he had Stephen Hill. McShay just did his 4.0 and he also had Stephen Hill. Kiper's still say from March 7th.

Other picks from McShay had Fleener going early 2nd to the Colts and Jeffery to the Vikings and Randle to the Rams.
Dang! I type to slow and double check my facts too many times...
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Mar 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by HomerJ:
I don't see a Kiper 4.0 yet. McShay has 4.0 up, updated 3/28/2012, and his pick is:

WR Stephen Hill

I read Kiper and then saw 4.0 and thought he had another one out. Any case, thanks for the info.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

That would be great!

I still think Fleener over Hill, but Hill or Fleener AND Osemele would be a great 1 2 punch in the draft! Even Jeffery at # 30 and Osemele would awesome!
Share 49ersWebzone