LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

No offense but there is NO way that the Dolphins would select Doug Martin in Rd 2 when they already have Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas on their team and have much greater needs.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The Buffalo Bills have many needs but take the BPA...... TE DWAYNE ALLEN CLEMSON

He might be the BPA but I don't think the Bills would take him. Chan Gailey's scheme does not utilize the TE in the passing game. They want their TE's to block primarily. A receiver or corner would be more likely at this spot.

They need offensive weapons and Allen would be just that. There is no WR worth taking at this point. I disagree with you
The Seattle Seahawks select Brock Osweiler, QB, Arizona State

The Kansas City Chiefs select.... LB DONT'A HIGHTOWER ALABAMA

Dallas selects CB Chase Minniefield Virginia.

The Eagles select WR Joe Adams, Arkansas. Goodbye Desean Jackson.

The New York Jets select..... OLB RONNELL LEWIS OKLAHOMA

Jets are desparate for a pass rush from the outside and hope Lewis will be the man to provide that

The New England Patiots select: Brandon Boykin CB Georgia.....That secondary has to be addressed
Steal of the draft so far.... Dont'a Hightower in middle of round 2. I doubt he gets out of the first!
The San Diego Chargers select................ OT/OG Keleche Osemele Iowa St.

The Chargers hope he can start right away at RT but if not he can move inside to OG. Too good to pass up here.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Steal of the draft so far.... Dont'a Hightower in middle of round 2. I doubt he gets out of the first!

Haha, no doubt. Total oversight on our parts, but he definitely doesn't make it past Baltimore if he was there in the late first.
Da Bears select WR Juron Criner, Arizona.

Eagles select Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
[ Edited by Bay_Area_Fan on Feb 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM ]
The Tennessee Titans select................................... DE CAM JOHNSON VIRGINIA

Tennessee targets a need at DE and gets one of the BPA

The Cincinnati Bengals Select OG Kevin Zeitler Wiscosin.

[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Feb 9, 2012 at 8:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone