LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

^^ damnit, you're killing me. (I know its just a mock but it was playing out well for this guy to drop to SF)
oops
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Feb 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
Patriots select: Nick Perry, OLB, USC

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM ]
Green Bay needs DE's and someone to rush the passer besides Clay Matthews....

They select DE Fletcher Cox Mississippi

The Baltimore Ravens select ILB Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State

49ers select Rutgers WR Mohamed Sanu.

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Feb 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

Is that a gut I see on Burfict?? wtf? Patrick Willis' abs eat Burfict for lunch.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Is that a gut I see on Burfict?? wtf? Patrick Willis' abs eat Burfict for lunch.

and Burfict eats everything else
The New England Patriots select DE/OLB Whitney Mercilus, Illinois

[ Edited by Bay_Area_Fan on Feb 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
The New York Giants complete round 1 and run to the podium and select............ TE COBY FLEENER Stanford

The NFL Champion New York Giants select TE Dwayne Allen 6'4 1/2 255lb Clemson. The drafts top two way TE. Can block and stretch the inside seam and give their receivers room to operate
LOL, i was late but had the same idea
Couldn't imagine Burfict going higher than Hightower. Burfict I think has a 2nd round ceiling due to the character concerns that had scouts dropping him on their boards.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

HE IS EATING CANDY
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Couldn't imagine Burfict going higher than Hightower. Burfict I think has a 2nd round ceiling due to the character concerns that had scouts dropping him on their boards.

Every draft has some head scratchers and controversial picks, so I'm just trying to keep this as realistic as possible
But honestly I think Baltimore would be the perfect situation for Burfict, with Ray Lewis mentoring him.
Share 49ersWebzone