LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

AB's 1st 2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock - Picks Thread - NE(49ersalldaway126) OTC

Buccaneers need someone to back up or replace LeGarrette Blount.

Tampa Bay selects RB David Wilson VA Tech.

Man, the Browns have so many holes on both sides of the ball. In the first round they picked what they hope is a franchise QB in Robert Griffin III, and addressed their need for a playmaking WR in Kendall Wright. While the offense still needs a lot of help, the Browns really need to add another pass-rusher opposite 2011 rookie Jabaal Sheard.

The Cleveland Browns select:

DE Andre Branch, Clemson

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jan 22, 2012 at 4:05 AM ]
Jacksonville Jaguars select DE Jared Crick DE Nebraska
Nice pick.
The Redskins let the draft come to them and now have the opportunity to address their significant need at QB.

Washington selects Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M.

[ Edited by TexasNiner on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM ]
Sanu over Dwight Jones
I knew that the damn Skins will take Tannehill. That's why I wanted to trade up but Jimmy refused the offer :(
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Sanu over Dwight Jones

sanu>>>>>>>>>>>>> dwight jones

really not close
Originally posted by communist:
I knew that the damn Skins will take Tannehill. That's why I wanted to trade up but Jimmy refused the offer :(

I was saving you from a bad trade
In the draft, these players will long be selected by this point: worthy, Poe, osemele and probably minnefield
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM ]

Stop dropping names which werent picked yet, Dog.

THIS

Sorry, I meant that Kyle Williams is the best on the board.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Sorry, I meant that Kyle Williams is the best on the board.

you could at least edit your post MD

I came very close to not taking him. I actually am not that high on him at all and had several players rated higher who were both BPA and filled needs. However, for the integrity of the mock draft, I felt I pretty much had to take him as it seems highly unlikely the Skins would actually pass on a decent QB prospect if he fell to them.

If I was doing this exclusively on how I feel about players and not factoring what seems possible or probable in real life, I wouldn't draft him until the 4th or later, if then.
Share 49ersWebzone