Imagine him, Moss, Crabtree and Vernon? mmmmmm

assuming of course he's not a complete and total bust
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Stephen Hill - 6'5/206 - WR - Georgia Tech
4.45-4.6 40 yard dash
2011 Stats: 28 catches, 820 yards, 29.3 yards per catch, 82 longest Rec., 5 TDs
Projected 3rd-5th Round pick.
Scouting Report

This is a kid coming from the triple option offense which has seen two guys get drafted in the first round as the first receiver taken overall (Calvin Johnson, 07; Demaryius Thomas, 10). Obviously with the triple option, you are called a lot to block and I think that will be a strength of this guy right away. Being that GT runs the triple option, his route tree is extremely limited and it will take him time to learn that at the NFL level, which could lower his stock a bit.

He is so physically imposing at 6'5″ and close to 210 pounds, and that is only going to help him in the process. He is the type of guy that you want to get the ball in space or let him just fly down the field and make a play. He is a great athlete with good speed, though I'm not sure he's as fast as Thomas or Johnson, his predecessors. Averaging over 30 yards per reception and is clearly the top playmaker in the passing game.

PROS: Size, physical, athletic ability, playmaking ability, go up and get the ball, run after catch

CONS: Limited route tree, limited reps in passing game, steady decline since the beginning of the season in production.
http://nflmocks.com/2011/11/22/stephen-hill-wide-receiver-georgia-tech-2012-nfl-draft-scouting-report/

Still on this bandwagon to draft this kid!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Still on this bandwagon to draft this kid!

You and me both buddy.
i still hope this guy is there and we take him.
I THINK HE"S GOING TO BE THE BEST RECEIVER IN THE DRAFT SIZE SPEED OF COURSE HE"S GOING TO NEED THE COACHING BUT IM ROLLING WIT HILL AT 30
HE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO 30 THOUGH
Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my life.......NOOB
ok, i will.
LINK

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
LINK
lol
HOLY COW!
I agree he got the size and speed with the rite coaching he could be the next colston or chris johnson.., I just hope he still avliable when the 9ers have there first round pick at number 30 in 1st round hopfully they draft hill.., Look at it this way Randy Moss and Hill both big body tall and fast along with Crabtree and manningham,, VD at Tight End. And the big 3 at RB gore hunter and jacobs pretty scarry huh?
PATHETIC. NO!
Share 49ersWebzone