There are 212 users in the forums

Late round sleeper wrs.

A couple of guys that have caught my eye during the year are late rounders maybe free agents but both are deffinetly Harbaugh guys.
1. Lavasier Tuinei Organ ducks. 600 yds 10 tds 6'-5" 216lbs. Not real fast but fights for the ball and has great body control would make a great red zone target and poss. wr. Could be more explosive than seen due to Organs run first mentality.
2. Danny Coale VTech. 904 yds. 3 tds. 6' 200lbs. Runs a 4.4 and has some great hands. Makes the tough catch and is a blue collar player. Both wrs are good blockers and seem to fit the blue coller mold that Harbaugh is building.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:
A couple of guys that have caught my eye during the year are late rounders maybe free agents but both are deffinetly Harbaugh guys.
1. Lavasier Tuinei Organ ducks. 600 yds 10 tds 6'-5" 216lbs. Not real fast but fights for the ball and has great body control would make a great red zone target and poss. wr. Could be more explosive than seen due to Organs run first mentality.
2. Danny Coale VTech. 904 yds. 3 tds. 6' 200lbs. Runs a 4.4 and has some great hands. Makes the tough catch and is a blue collar player. Both wrs are good blockers and seem to fit the blue coller mold that Harbaugh is building.

Not a fan of Tuinei but I think I have a slight man crush on Coale, he's been my late round prediction for the team for most of the season. That "catch" he had during OT in the bowl game was insane, I don't know how the refs saw enough to over turn it but it looked like a legit TD to me.
Penn State Derrick Moye
late rounds are when you take physical freaks who have not produced

or

guys who have produced well in small schools

so any of those guys sound good
LaVon Brazill - 5'11/191 - Ohio
TJ Graham - 6'0/185 - NC State
Nelson Rosario - 6'5/219 - UCLA
Kamar Jorden - 6'3/200 - Bowling Green
Jarius Wright - 5'10/180 - Arkansas
Thomas Mayo - 6'2/200 - California(PA)
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
LaVon Brazill - 5'11/191 - Ohio
TJ Graham - 6'0/185 - NC State
Nelson Rosario - 6'5/219 - UCLA
Kamar Jorden - 6'3/200 - Bowling Green
Jarius Wright - 5'10/180 - Arkansas
Thomas Mayo - 6'2/200 - California(PA)

You're crazy if you consider Wright a late round or day 3 prospect, he'll be gone before the 4th round is over.
Marvin Jones?
Originally posted by sfout:
You're crazy if you consider Wright a late round or day 3 prospect, he'll be gone before the 4th round is over.

Most sites say 4th-5th round. Which means "late round". I consider 1st-3rd early round picks, 4-7th rounds as "late round". So Jarius Wright, to me, is a "late round" WR.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Marvin Jones?

Homer.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Marvin Jones?

Homer.

well he fits the description right?

Damarlo Belcher

hes 6 5 and projected to run a 4.44 40

he got kicked off the team however

but had 2 extremelly productive years beofre this year

legit RZ threat and is burner on those intermideate routes

however it is unspecified why he got icked out of the team-- if its nothing too serious i think this guy is a low risk high potential guy
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Damarlo Belcher

however it is unspecified why he got icked out of the team-- if its nothing too serious i think this guy is a low risk high potential guy

I have not seen him listed as a legitimate prospect lately. Not sure if he's deemed draft worthy at this time. But as far as late round sleepers.. I'm about to post up a target grid of my personal 49ers targets.
  • cools
  • Veteran
R.Matthews, 6'2 215, Nevada, seems like a Josh Morgan type, not a burner but gets it done with good hands and RAC

Kap's buddy and go to guy, Im sure he'd like to have around down the road

Though im not so sure we even draft a WR
I think we resign Morgan and Ginn, and add a good free agent, I'd prefer Bowe or V.Jackson, or 2nd tier types like Meachem or Garcon
i love Coale, he's a legit slot reciever and he can also punt! also, VT has another good WR in Boykins.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Damarlo Belcher

Belcher I don't think is that big. Did a little more reading and it looks like he's actually a shade under 6-3. More like McNutt size.
Share 49ersWebzone