There are 149 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 SENIOR BOWL (Jan.18): 0 days

Vikings and Redskins will be the coaching staffs at the senior bowl.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7436470/minnesota-vikings-washington-redskins-staffs-coach-senior-bowl
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
20 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
20 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7436470/minnesota-vikings-washington-redskins-staffs-coach-senior-bowl

Singletary must be sick of Mobile . . . What's this now, four trips in the last seven years? He just eclipsed Nolan for the Coach "Senior Bowl" title.
QB position will probably be bad. Luck and RG3 are underclassmen, and none of the seniors stand out to me.

Tannehill and Moore come to mind just off the top of my head

Cousins as well
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jan 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Oh god.....I feel bad for the team that gets the Shanahans.....Nothing but check downs all game lol

I'm excited to see these guys.

No.NamePositionHT/WTSchoolTBA

Allen, Antonio DB 6-2 / 202 South Carolina

Boykin, Brandon DB 5-10 / 183 Georgia

Ingram, Melvin DL 6-2 / 276 South Carolina

Jones, Ben OL 6-3 / 316 Georgia

Still, Devon DL 6-5 / 305 Penn State

Winn, Billy DL 6-4 / 295 Boise State

Wright, Kendall WR 5-10 / 190 Baylor
Is there still a point to the "Senior" bowl? Shouldn't we change this to the "Draft" bowl, where it's the top talent regardless of college class position?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Is there still a point to the "Senior" bowl? Shouldn't we change this to the "Draft" bowl, where it's the top talent regardless of college class position?

They invite a mix of players who will likely be invited to the combine and people are under the radar so they have a chance to grab scouts attention so it's hardly just the ultra talented at this game or the EW Shrine game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
19 days
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

They invite a mix of players who will likely be invited to the combine and people are under the radar so they have a chance to grab scouts attention so it's hardly just the ultra talented at this game or the EW Shrine game.

Yeah, they use tape on most of these guys. I think mostly it's for measurements and interviews.

Originally posted by mayo49:
19 days

woooooooooooooooo
4 #OhioSt #Buckeyes have officially accepted invites! RB Boom Herron, WR DeVier Posey and O'Linemen Mike Adams & Mike Brewster.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
18 days
  • sfout
  • Veteran
TBA Hayward, Casey DB 5-11 / 188 Vanderbilt

WOO! So stoked to see how he plays!
heard Tannehill was recently injured, will not be part of the Senior Bowl
Share 49ersWebzone