There are 179 users in the forums

Kendall Wright bandwagon

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
What do you draft gurus think about him?

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Someone will be there at #30.

If Cleveland trades with St. Louis, Wright could be the guy.

Wright in the first, McNutt in the 4th.

Crabtree-Morgan-Wright-McNutt-Ginn-Williams would make me pretty happy.

This except I want Marvin Jones instead of McNutt.

I'm reading that Marvin Jones will be a 2nd-early 3rd pick

If the football gods are working Kendall Wright from Baylor will be there at 30. If the Niners get a double dose of luck, Marvin Jones will be there in round 4, (I doubt it, but wishful thinking).

rounds 2 and 3, they get BPA between OLB, guard and cb-+
Originally posted by 9erred:
If the football gods are working Kendall Wright from Baylor will be there at 30. If the Niners get a double dose of luck, Marvin Jones will be there in round 4, (I doubt it, but wishful thinking).

rounds 2 and 3, they get BPA between OLB, guard and cb-+

depending on how draft goes i would definitally take marvin jones in round 2

remembe we pick really late in every round no way marvin jones last to our 3rd round pick
short and slow, two strikes
Originally posted by RonRon:

lol at thinking hes slow
Originally posted by RonRon:

I can tell you really must watch a lot of film
With the Moss signing, we could use Kendall Wright more than ever! I also wouldn't mind draft Stephen Hill or RG/Defense in the first
With the Moss signing, we could use Kendall Wright more than ever! I also wouldn't mind draft Stephen Hill or RG/Defense in the first

moss and crabtree outside and wright in the slot

or hil and moss outside and crabtree in sot
Wright will be long gone guys
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

moss and crabtree outside and wright in the slot

or hil and moss outside and crabtree in sot

Exactly

The 2nd scenario is very likely. I can start getting used to that

I Like Wright..
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

I like him enough I would trade up for him, as high up as like the steelers or broncos so we can get ahead of the texans who seem likely to take a WR. Ravens also would get him before us.

I think Wright makes even more sense now that we've got 6'4" moss. I don't think we are that many pieces away from a serious run so one mid-round pick to trade up 5 spots or so is not a big deal. Moss is your field-stretching guy, I see wright as a guy who is a polished enough route runner to not only use deep(great jump ball) but is a fast after the catch guy who could get past the first db to get yardage.

Hill for example is still very much a raw athlete who didn't catch that many passes so he'd mainly do what we're now going to ask moss to do.
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by jreff22:

I like him enough I would trade up for him, as high up as like the steelers or broncos so we can get ahead of the texans who seem likely to take a WR. Ravens also would get him before us.

I think Wright makes even more sense now that we've got 6'4" moss. I don't think we are that many pieces away from a serious run so one mid-round pick to trade up 5 spots or so is not a big deal. Moss is your field-stretching guy, I see wright as a guy who is a polished enough route runner to not only use deep(great jump ball) but is a fast after the catch guy who could get past the first db to get yardage.

Hill for example is still very much a raw athlete who didn't catch that many passes so he'd mainly do what we're now going to ask moss to do.

I have Wright pegged for Cinci as of now. If we do get Hill he can sit and watch for a few weeks then work slowly into the lineup. A guy who I have eyed for a while is TY Hilton. He is the same height but a tad lighter then Wright, but he is a lot faster and can play ST. He will also be drafted later so moving around in the 4th will be easier then in the 1st.

Wright in the slot with Crabs and Moss on the outside looks good.
I'm hoping that NFL teams will value him more than Hill and that Hill falls to us.
Share 49ersWebzone