LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Robert Griffin III Baylor QB

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
damn, his GF got some tittays on her.

I only watched the video after seeing this comment. ANd holy crap she does, i bet he is a motorboating son of a......

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM ]
RG3 didn't have his best game, but when you're facing a team like OK. State, you need your whole team to perform. The running game was horrible, the receivers besides Wright was horrible, the o-line was terrible, and the defense just laid down the whole game. Griffin gets some of the blame, but I also put a lot of it on the coaches with some of the playcalls. Just horrible.
WR
Originally posted by kingkong916:
WR

Then you've never seen him play.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
RG3 didn't have his best game, but when you're facing a team like OK. State, you need your whole team to perform. The running game was horrible, the receivers besides Wright was horrible, the o-line was terrible, and the defense just laid down the whole game. Griffin gets some of the blame, but I also put a lot of it on the coaches with some of the playcalls. Just horrible.

Didn't help being down 39 points and the coaches still thought it was a good idea to have a 50/50 run pass split. The fact the coach thought it was a good idea to keep running the ball shows that even he gave up on the game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Didn't help being down 39 points and the coaches still thought it was a good idea to have a 50/50 run pass split. The fact the coach thought it was a good idea to keep running the ball shows that even he gave up on the game.

Calling the same running plays at the goal line made me scratch my head. When you have a weapon like RG3, USE HIM!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
dude is completing 75% of his passes and has 23 tds with only 4 picks...I know that Baylor just got blown out, but he still had 400 yds passing. I'm really wanting this guy to be on the 49ers, I think long term he could be The Franchise for someone
Originally posted by Paul:
dude is completing 75% of his passes and has 23 tds with only 4 picks...I know that Baylor just got blown out, but he still had 400 yds passing. I'm really wanting this guy to be on the 49ers, I think long term he could be The Franchise for someone

being that he's considered by many, including me, a better prospect than Cam was last season, he definitely has FRANCHISE potential, not just physically gifted but has his head right as well, no Jamarcus-type worries here
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I personally hope that Baalke and Harbaugh take a similar approach to Holmgren and "take a qb every year until you find that guy". I like Tolzien and all but I would seriously hope we snatch up another quality prospect and work on him at the same time as Kaepernick. I admit I'm a bit of an "Al Davis" when it comes to developmental QBs and just want the most athletic and versatile guy who looks like he has a high ceiling but I've watched all of these guys play and really think Harbaugh could make something of them. Personal favorites are RG3, Darren Thomas, Dan Persa, and Domique Davis. All of them are athletic and mobile QBs. I liked Persa and Darren Thomas before we even hired Jim Harbaugh and I've passively watched Davis as well over the last 2 seasons and he could be a solid clipboard holder(#2 or #3 guy) and step in when needed. I'm on the RG3 hypetrain pretty badly but I still think that if a guy has his athleticism, arm strength and decision making and a 75% completion rate you can't go wrong with him plus he's shown that he can catch the ball so he could be used in a wildcat scenario out wide.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tonight (through 3 1/2 quarters): 27 for 40 for 401 yards with a 67% completion for 10 Y/A and 3 TDs Rushing: 63 yards and a TD
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM ]

Tonight (through 3 1/2 quarters): 27 for 40 for 401 yards with a 67% completion for 10 Y/A and 3 TDs Rushing: 63 yards and a TD

let's see if anyone from last week comes back here calling him average
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

And took A LOT of hits to his ribs and he clearly hurt his hand early on, maybe his shoulder as well and still was able to put up these numbers. This kid is super tough, great character and has elite athleticism.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

And took A LOT of hits to his ribs and he clearly hurt his hand early on, maybe his shoulder as well and still was able to put up these numbers. This kid is super tough, great character and has elite athleticism.

He played real well, and he continues to make quick reads despite his line not giving him enough time.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Awesome they won... he makes me want to root for Baylor. Soon he will be one of my favorite NFL players, and I honestly want him on the Niners
[ Edited by Paul on Nov 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM ]
college stats are joke
Share 49ersWebzone