There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Robert Griffin III Baylor QB

Barkley is one in a line of many USC QB's that is overrated. Watched him play, nothing special.

After Luck it'll be Laundry and Griffin, not saying some fool team won't take a chance on Barkley, but it'll be a wasted pick.

49ers are not going after any of them-mute point.
Originally posted by valrod33:
WR

your hate is so funny
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Saw Flutie on PTI today, and even he was saying how Griffin is going to be such an explosive player in the NFL. The dude is very similar to Newton, I think he will be a first rounder for sure
Originally posted by Paul:
Saw Flutie on PTI today, and even he was saying how Griffin is going to be such an explosive player in the NFL. The dude is very similar to Newton, I think he will be a first rounder for sure

if the draft was tomorrow there's no doubt he'd be a first rounder IMO
what if hes there when the niners pick???
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
what if hes there when the niners pick???

I cannot envision that happening, because I don't think we'll be picking top 15, much less top 10.
Nick Foles is really traveling under the radar despite having a great year so far on a crappy team. With Stoops gone now maybe the Arizona Wildcats will blossom and they will get some attention. They showed signs Thursday night against UCLA. I dont know much about Griffin but I have seen Barkley quite a lot and Jones a few times and I think that Foles is at least their equal. Once the season ends and the draft run-up starts I believe that Nick Foles is gonna fly up the board.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by domingo:
Nick Foles is really traveling under the radar despite having a great year so far on a crappy team. With Stoops gone now maybe the Arizona Wildcats will blossom and they will get some attention. They showed signs Thursday night against UCLA. I dont know much about Griffin but I have seen Barkley quite a lot and Jones a few times and I think that Foles is at least their equal. Once the season ends and the draft run-up starts I believe that Nick Foles is gonna fly up the board.

So why are you posting in the Griffin tread? Seems more a Nick Foles post.

Just down the Draft War Room first page is this: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/157607-early-season-favorites-top-qbs-eligible-2012-draft/
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I can't find the draft but a mock has us taking Griffin at 29 overall lol.
it would be awesome if we could land rg3 let him sit behind smith until he is ready to go.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
1.)Colts (0-6): QB Andrew Luck- Stanford

NOTE: Colts probably would TRADE this pick, especially if Peyton Manning is healthy. If it is any doubt about Manning's health come next April, then the Colts will have no choice but to draft Andrew Luck. Again if Peyton is 100% Healthy then the Colts will probably look to trade down and look for more help on the Defensive Side of the ball. Colts are currently ranked 30th in the NFL against the Run.

2.)Dolphins (0-5): QB Robert Griffin III- Baylor

NOTE: We are on the RG3 bandwagon 100% and been on it since watching him last season. We jumped on the Cam Newton bandwagon (as far as him being a TOP NFL PROSPECT at QB) early as well when most Mock Drafts did not even have him in the first round. Robert Griffin has PHENOMENAL ACCURACY and can make all the throws, plus he is an amazing athlete, we like his upside even better then last years #1 Pick Cam Newton. Unfortunately for Griffin, his Baylor team has one of the worse Defenses in College Football so it is hard to stay in the 2011 Heisman Race when your team is losing games.

3.)Rams (0-5): DE Quinton Coples- UNC

NOTE: Rams defense need a lot of help, Coples would be a great fit to go with Chris Long on the other side of that Defensive Line. Trading for WR Brandon Lloyd was a solid move and should help the offense, especially Sam Bradford who is struggling so far this season.

4.)Jaguars (1-5): WR Justin Blackmon- Oklahoma St.

Note: Getting Michael Sims-Walker back should help the young QB Blaine Gabbert, but they still need to provide him with more weapons. Justin Blackmon would be a great fit! They could also use a lot of help on Defense, especially at LB and CB.

5.)Panthers (1-5):DT Brandon Thompson- Clemson

NOTE: Cam Newton is having a excellent Rookie Year and they have lost a lot of CLOSE GAMES this season against some very good teams, mostly because of Poor Defense and Special Teams. Panthers are currently 31st against the Run so far this season, they desperately need help at DT. Brandon Thompson been DOMINATING so far this season for Clemson, he is exactly what the Panthers need in the middle of that defense and against the run. This might be considered "TOO HIGH" for Thompson RIGHT NOW, but if he continues to dominate like he is doing so far this season and he has excellent Pre Draft Workouts, he will continue to move up many of Big Boards.

http://qisports.com/nfldraft.html
that website looks like it came from the depths of the internet
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Qi Sports: A+ rating

Status: A+ is a mock that has been with hR for at least 4 successive season or is a professional draft service type mock.

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

Originally posted by unst4bl3:

1998 wants its website back