It's still early, but here's a preliminary list
1. Andrew Luck, Stanford - Anyone that disputes this (for now at least) will just look silly.
2. Robert Griffin, Baylor - First game this year: 21/27 (78%) for 359 yards and 5 TDs. No picks. Against #14 TCU. Griffin is the real deal.
3. Landry Jones, Oklahoma - Since Bradford left, Landry has done nothing but produce. He's not on Bradford's level, but he's VERY, very good.
4. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M - Has all the tools you look for in an NFL QB. Size, mobility, big arm.
5. Matt Barkley, USC - Comes from a major program and shows NFL ability. 34/45 (76%) for 304 yards, 3 TD and no INT to start the year.
* Kirk Cousins, Michigan State - Very efficient accurate passer. Completed 68% of his passes last year.