There are 201 users in the forums

Position you feel we should be looking to draft

Originally posted by CUZO49:
With the 32nd pick the niners trade there 1st pick to the colts for Reggie Wayne

God I hope not! I rather take Desean
With Morgan coming i doubt it... Just throwing something out there
With the 32nd pick the niners trade there 1st pick to the colts for Reggie Wayne

Back
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft..."

"..The 49ers select Kellen Moore from Boise State."

WOuld be so happy, hell we could probably grab him with the 26th pick (where i think we will end up)
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Dec 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM ]
He might drop that far back since he is undersized. But what do we do with Colin?
Isnt Moore considered more of a mid round pick?
Isn't moore considered not an NFL quarterback. Is everyone in this thread high? Trade for Reggie Wayne, draft Kellen moore.....WTF
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Isn't moore considered not an NFL quarterback. Is everyone in this thread high? Trade for Reggie Wayne, draft Kellen moore.....WTF

this^^. All reports say that he's undersized and has a noodle-arm. Apperently we'd draft him because he's good at what we'd need, but if that was the case, Tolzien would be more valuable. Matter of fact, why Draft kellen moore when we could get Case Keenum? pretty sure theyd both be on the board all draft Keenum > Moore. but i honestly they'd be wasted picls for us. Let somebody else get them. As for the reggie wayne thing, umm go with Vincent Jackson instead, he's6'5, 238lb, and 28yrs old.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft..."

"..The 49ers select Kellen Moore from Boise State."

WOuld be so happy, hell we could probably grab him with the 26th pick (where i think we will end up)

Thank god you're not the GM.
#
[ Edited by English on Dec 5, 2011 at 6:08 AM ]
I'd take Koontz from Wisconsin. Stick him at C put in kilgore at rg. Viola! Line solidified for the next 7 years. Our olineman needs help. Some nasty help. Draft either a wr or CB with 2nd rounder. I have a feeling this will be a good draft again. Harballs and ballske are good talent evaluators as evidenced by this years draft.
Originally posted by Trajik1:
God I hope not! I rather take Desean

I'm a Cal fan and he's always been a favorite of mine. After that BS he pulled on Thursday I don't want him anywhere near my team. I don't care how much you think you deserve money, if you aren't in it for the love of the game you can F off. Watching him cower away from contact and jog on routes made me sick to my stomach.

I bet Harbaugh agrees with me.
In this order: WR,CB,OG,DE,S,OLB,WR
Share 49ersWebzone