LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Position you feel we should be looking to draft

• GEEK
  • Veteran
RG, Big WR, Fast WR, CB, DE/OLB, #3 TE
I think they need to reload both lines and once you get past the starters at LB, they're mostly special teams guys.
Originally posted by GEEK:
RG, Big WR, Fast WR, CB, DE/OLB, #3 TE

Planning on cutting Nate Byham? And lost confidence in Kyle Williams? I agree the rest but let's get some depth for the lines.
WR is probably at the top of the list. Edwards seems to be uninterested and Ginn can't catch. I think we'll draft 2 WRs next year.

Another TE is key also. Delanie is injury prone and Vernon has bad hands (and jumps everytime the ball comes to him... WTF!). There's always a few talented, athletic TEs coming out that can be found in the mid-rounds.

CB is a priority also, but I think we'll be able to patch that up in free agency.

As for the Oline, RG and RT need to be upgraded. We have a lot of money tied into the tackle positions, but we're really short on depth there. We need to draft some more talent there because Staley and Davis aren't exactly living up to their contracts (IMO). RG is a gap that's needed to be filled for years. We reached for Chilo and that experiment failed miserably. Chilo will never be a reliable pass blocker. Snyder is good backup due to his versatility, but he's not a starter.
QB is the biggest need!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LT ( i think staley is an overrated POS)
C
CB
QB
FS

in no particular order
Only if theirs an elite Lt like Clady. Also Rg racheal still makes to many mental mistakes, snyder isn't the long term answer. Possible Center for the future. CB, FS, Kicker, Wr.. Qb is low on the list i think alex and colin will be number 1 and 2, with guy grooming.
Ryan Broyles. Hopefully can get him at a lower cost.
I really like Bruce Irvin. I think he will have a solid combine and move himself into the late first. I wouldn't mind picking him up at all.
With the way things are going now, where do you think the 9ers will go draft day?
"With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft..."

WR or CB
I think CB, any CB from LSU will be nice
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"With the 32nd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft..."

"..The 49ers select Kellen Moore from Boise State."

With the 32nd pick the niners trade there 1st pick to the colts for Reggie Wayne
Originally posted by CUZO49:
With the 32nd pick the niners trade there 1st pick to the colts for Reggie Wayne

I threw up a little in my mouth.
Share 49ersWebzone