LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Position you feel we should be looking to draft

• Chief
  • Veteran
Cheer leaders, the Goldrush are a bunch of worthless scoreless Xanax eating strippers with respectable jobs. We don't love them hoes, nah na na nah!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Cheer leaders, the Goldrush are a bunch of worthless scoreless Xanax eating strippers with respectable jobs. We don't love them hoes, nah na na nah!

ummmmmmmmmmm.....uhhhhhhhhhh........ what????????
Originally posted by Chief:

rich girls..
If this last draft is anything to go on; I think Baalke/JH are WAY too smart to sell the farm for an unproven commodity. I trust their judgement in finding a quality WR in either FA or the draft.

If we resign our own FA, Brooks, Boone, Rogers, Goldson[I can't remember the rest but not Brown or Spenser] I feel we need to draft:

CB/S - 1 each
WR
Pass Rusher - Never enough of these in a passing league
CB- regardless of whether or not Rogers resigns

OLB/DE- hopefully we resign Ahmad and add another one

WR- too much uncertainty not to draft one, Braylon a FA, Morgan coming off surgery, etc.

DT/DE- need some quality depth on that line, don't feel comfortable one bit if any of our 3 starters on the line go down.
WR and DBs
Originally posted by oldtimer49er:
WR and DBs

In that order.
Just Wrs and Dbs
after tonights game, wr, depth at oline, pass rush and secondary. i wont be mad if we trade up for a wr, only wrs i feel comfortable about are crabtree, williams and morgan
I want blackmon

We need a WR

Too many times no one was open we have to get a #1 WR in this draft

I don't care if we have to trade up just do it
Ive made my decision:

Trade up to grab David Decastro. Our need at RG is the biggest right now

Grab a WR or CB next
Originally posted by QBguru:
I want blackmon

Same here but outside of him doing something stupid or getting injured he isn't falling to us.....man it feels good knowing were not picking top ten for once.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by QBguru:
I want blackmon

Same here but outside of him doing something stupid or getting injured he isn't falling to us.....man it feels good knowing were not picking top ten for once.
we all know we'll be picking way too low for him, the question is do we trade up for him? i dont see it because the rams will have a very high pick and we would have to pass them to get blackmon
Damn,after last night,how about another iupati for the RG spot!
Share 49ersWebzone