There are 289 users in the forums

Name your top-5 WR's to watch this season looking at the 2012 NFL Draft

so after four games what's your top 5 look like?

Jeffery is getting ZERO exposure out in South Carolina, it's truly sad, meanwhile Blackmon is BEASTING.

Blackmon
Floyd - handling his business
Jeffery - it's not his fault he's not getting his touches and plays with a crappy QB, he's still arguably the best of the class
Dwight Jones - I'm buying the hype, he is still very under the radar
Mohamed Sanu - from Rutgers, remember the name

that's my top 5 right now, honorable mention to Broyles, Jordan White, and Kendall Wright
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Jeffery is getting ZERO exposure out in South Carolina, it's truly sad, meanwhile Blackmon is BEASTING.

Blackmon
Jeffery - it's not his fault he's not getting his touches and plays with a crappy QB, he's still arguably the best of the class

that's my top 5 right now, honorable mention to Broyles, Jordan White, and Kendall Wright

want to see Floyd's 40
It really sucks that Jeffery is getting not exposure at South Carolina, Blackmon keeps building that resume every week

I agree. Playing with Garcia at QB is killing Jeffery. Right now Marcus Lattimore is the only good thing about the offense. I'm happy they are a top 10 ranked team right now but you just can't keep winning with this guy at QB.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Draft Michael Floyd!
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
I agree. Playing with Garcia at QB is killing Jeffery. Right now Marcus Lattimore is the only good thing about the offense. I'm happy they are a top 10 ranked team right now but you just can't keep winning with this guy at QB.

i think thats good news jeffeery may drop to us now
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:

i think thats good news jeffeery may drop to us now

That is one positive way to look at it. My favorite college team's crappy QB helping my favorite NFL team land a talented WR.

Blackmon

Alshon and Blackmon are my two favorite receivers in this draft. Don't forget to mention Jeff Fuller out of TA&M. The guy can ball.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Alshon and Blackmon are my two favorite receivers in this draft. Don't forget to mention Jeff Fuller out of TA&M. The guy can ball.

fuller is going to be a dependable WR especially great in the red zone but i just dont see him as a #1 WR
  • titan
  • Veteran
Child not fully confident coming back from injury could possibly turn out to be a elate RD steal.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

fuller is going to be a dependable WR especially great in the red zone but i just dont see him as a #1 WR

I agree. Even though his QB has been inconsistent, he's still putting up some good numbers.

Alshon is a beast, although I would put Blackmon definitely ahead of him due to the speed differential. I will be very surprised if Alshon isn't in the 4.6 range at the combine. Other than that, though, he's a monster that catches everything halfway catchable (an important distinction when taking into consideration his hillbilly QB) thrown at him.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Alshon is a beast, although I would put Blackmon definitely ahead of him due to the speed differential. I will be very surprised if Alshon isn't in the 4.6 range at the combine. Other than that, though, he's a monster that catches everything halfway catchable (an important distinction when taking into consideration his hillbilly QB) thrown at him.

he actually reminds me a bt of andre johnson solid hands solid route running good size but not extremely fast

Blackmon

Kendall Wright is having an impressive day vs Kansas State

8 catches, 195 yards, 3 TD's, and some really impressive moves/catches as well
Nick Toon is moving up the big board rapidly. Kid is a great athlete and big and strong. Son of Al Toon. NFL great. He could really be good. This is the first year he's been healthy in a long time and he is producing big time.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:

he actually reminds me a bt of andre johnson solid hands solid route running good size but not extremely fast
+1, he's a less explosive Andre Johnson IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone