LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 338 users in the forums

NFL Network or ESPN?

Both

Putting both on the DVR but I generally prefer NFL Network as they seem to have a more intelligent perspective on things but nothing wrong with ESPN's coverage either and I like to get both perspectives.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I actually don't mind Kiper, he's entertaining, but then I think dudes that are dicks to people are hilarious. I can't stand Deon and Irvin but I love Mayock. I'll flip but likely more ESPN, they have better production values.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I actually don't mind Kiper, he's entertaining, but then I think dudes that are dicks to people are hilarious. I can't stand Deon and Irvin but I love Mayock. I'll flip but likely more ESPN, they have better production values.

True, their HD and video library of prospects is far superior to NFLN.
Originally posted by Jwalk:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I will go back and forth.

I seem to have more fun and laugh more when I watch espn. NFLN is kinda dull.

agreed, plus i cant stand a lot of guys on NFL network. Lombardi, LaCanfora, Jamie Dukes, etc. I will flip back and forth but will make sure im watching NFLN before and after the niners pick because of the war room camera
NFL Network is going to have cameras in the 49ers' draft room, so I vote NFL Network specifically for this year. Generally I like NFL Network better anyway.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I will go back and forth.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFL network is much better, but since I wont get it this year.... I guess it will be ESPN for me...
ESPN without a doubt. NFLN talks too much while the picks are in and as a result, you miss a few picks here and there.
I'll start out with ESPN but will flip back and forth.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Definitely back & forth.

NFL Network all the way. Live 49er draft room coverage and Mayock. All I need!

Did I mention I am taking today off work just for the draft?
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Yea NFLN needs to step up their HD feeds. The games look 2nd rate in HD in comparasion to all the other networks. I just think they have a better production crew. But I do like hearing Mayock and corey Chavous.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yea NFLN needs to step up their HD feeds. The games look 2nd rate in HD in comparasion to all the other networks. I just think they have a better production crew. But I do like hearing Mayock and corey Chavous.

I forgot all about Chavous, yeah he's great, knows his s**t.
whats the draft room usually have? all i remember when they show teams draft rooms are a bunch of dudes sitting in a room with a computer and a bunch of papers and u can barely hear them
Originally posted by lamontb:

I forgot all about Chavous, yeah he's great, knows his s**t.

Yea Chavous did a great job last year. I like that ESPN is scaling back. I don't need to hear Kiper, McShay, boomer, Gruden, Dilfer, Hassleback, Cris Carter, Suzy Kolber, and Steve Young's opinion on one guy. That leads to prolonged arguments while other picks are being made. Then they never come back to discuss a guy you are interested in hearing about.
Share 49ersWebzone