NFL Network or ESPN?

Originally posted by 190836:
NFL Network. I can't stand Mel Kiper.

This!

does anybody know about a life stream ?
Originally posted by stever:
does anybody know about a life stream ?

justin tv

i gotta watch it on live stram sometimes i hate college life (have physics exam tommorow)
I would watch ESPN if it wasnt for Mel Kiper! What a dick! NFL.com streaming the draft though so thats all good.
Originally posted by kidash:

This!

But the people on ESPN are so much more entertaining. I am watching both right now and geebus, NFL network is boring me. don't get me wrong, I like Tory Holt and Jim Mora, but man, they get boring fast.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by kidash:

This!

But the people on ESPN are so much more entertaining. I am watching both right now and geebus, NFL network is boring me. don't get me wrong, I like Tory Holt and Jim Mora, but man, they get boring fast.

I greatly prefer ESPN.
i prefer nfl network draft coverage than espn.

espn is scaling back on draft coverage.

ALso nfl network will have live cameras in 49ers war room.
NFL Network offers the best coverage, specially when it comes to 'green room' bonuses and such.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Definitely back & forth.
Originally posted by battletowin:
i prefer nfl network draft coverage than espn.

espn is scaling back on draft coverage.

ALso nfl network will have live cameras in 49ers war room.

what does that mean though? how are they scaling back? I hear they will only have 3 people talking, Mel, Boomer and someone else. I still think those 3 are more entertaining than what NFL network has to offer. The only thing that NFLN has is that they are having the niners war room.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Ok, so IMO, ESPN coverage is far better. They hav hig lights of every player and talk in more depth about them.
I hate how both cut to the player talking on the phone and ruin the surprise. To me it's more fun to find out when the commissioner announces the pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Is it me or did Gruden seem disinterested. All he did was stare straight ahead.
I do both like a lot of others suggested. I watch ESPN on cable. And I stream NFL Network coverage on my computer. I can't say which I like more. I like both. They are just different. I'm not sure I like ESPN's scaled back coverage or not. Too many people talking is bad. But just 3 seems lite also. It seems like it's missing something. Plus no coverage of the war rooms or less of it anyway. ESPN's coverage is weak this year IMO.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 29, 2011 at 04:49:45 ]
Share 49ersWebzone