There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Say NO to a 1st Round QB!!! WE need STARTERS!!

Gabbert is another A Smith will need a year at least to learn how to make reads and drop back under center.

Newton yeah right.

I do like ponder and dalton and locker a little, but the realy value for this team is Stanzi in the 3rd he came from pro offense has good numbers and can totally be groomed ..if not oh well we missed on a 3rd not a top TEN pick! This will also leave door open for a smith return and maybe some luck next year.

at the 7the pick you cant swing and miss with blaine...(by the way loser name)
you need a starter and possible a pro bowler.

With our two first pick we should be getting starting CB and OLB we need STARTERS!!!

The other starter we need is Owen at FB he already know s the Offense. Add in stanfords NT and we could net 4 starters!

Come on balke and big Jim get us some Players!!!
Have a feel Gabbert will be the pick. PP and Miller will be gone.
we seriously need to consider a post limit before starting a thread
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

whats that mean...its draft day and Im throwing my opinion out there.. Agree or disagree but I have no idea what your trying to say here... post limit? so am i not cool enough to post a thread??
Originally posted by SY9er8:

whats that mean...its draft day and Im throwing my opinion out there.. Agree or disagree but I have no idea what your trying to say here... post limit? so am i not cool enough to post a thread??

i agree with you im just saying we have multiple threads on this already

Ahhh, sorry I got ya I took a look I saw a stanzi thread but I just wanted to make the point we need to draft starters i'm sick of the niners drafting projects.... DE that convert to olbs Qb's that become WR's or RB (batttle ,robinson) Go get some starters that will make a impact right away...Dont draft a qb and put the pressure on him to start with any round 1 qb that pressure will be ther due to the $$ I hopw we have learned something from our mistakes...

Ahhh, sorry I got ya I took a look I saw a stanzi thread but I just wanted to make the point we need to draft starters i'm sick of the niners drafting projects.... DE that convert to olbs Qb's that become WR's or RB (batttle ,robinson) Go get some starters that will make a impact right away...Dont draft a qb and put the pressure on him to start with any round 1 qb that pressure will be ther due to the $$ I hopw we have learned something from our mistakes...

i'd rather take a late 1st round qb than gabbert.