There are 175 users in the forums

Adam Schefter says 49ers looking to trade back

I strongly see us trading back with the Pats (more than anything; with their #17 and #33 picks in the packaged exchange). We're gonna draft Ponder at #17, and Aaron Williams at #33.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I strongly see us trading back with the Pats (more than anything; with their #17 and #33 picks in the packaged exchange). We're gonna draft Ponder at #17, and Aaron Williams at #33.

Thats fine and dandy but who is New england supposed to move up and draft?

Would not be mad with that.

Especially if we can get Houstin, Reed or Acho with our second round pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Of course its easy to say a team will trade back if their guy isn't there. That would be the most common decision, now the question is, who will be there that a team will be willing to trade up for.
Schefter is now reporting that a deal is in the works with an undisclosed team for the Niners to trade their 1 round pick for a decades worth of 6 round picks.

Breaking News: It turns out it was just Scotty M. dialing drunk again, passing out false information.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 26, 2011 at 00:51:24 ]
has Adam Schefter ever been right about anything??
Originally posted by Jwalk:

quinn, peterson..
Originally posted by backontop:

he's pretty damn reliable
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by backontop:

he's pretty damn reliable

isn't he the same guy that was saying that Harbaugh was pretty much a done deal in Miami though?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Schefter is now reporting that a deal is in the works with an undisclosed team for the Niners to trade their 1 round pick for a decades worth of 6 round picks.

Breaking News: It turns out it was just Scotty M. dialing drunk again, passing out false information.

quinn, peterson..

Then I'll keep the 7th and take Peterson. If the absolute top notch prospects have gone and we therefore want to trade down, I cant see NE wanting to trade up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

quinn, peterson..

Then I'll keep the 7th and take Peterson. If the absolute top notch prospects have gone and we therefore want to trade down, I cant see NE wanting to trade up.

It all depends who NE considers a can't miss prospect. For all we know, they may be in love with Fairley and don't want Titans to get him and trade up...or it could be for Julio Jones or Robert Quinn.

Personally, unless Peterson is there - I'd trade down from 7 spot with them in a heart-beat if they offer their 17th and top pick in the 2nd round.
As long as we can still land Prince.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

quinn, peterson..

It all depends who NE considers a can't miss prospect. For all we know, they may be in love with Fairley and don't want Titans to get him and trade up...or it could be for Julio Jones or Robert Quinn.

Personally, unless Peterson is there - I'd trade down from 7 spot with them in a heart-beat if they offer their 17th and top pick in the 2nd round.

I'd rather do it for #17 and #28.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

quinn, peterson..

I'd rather do it for #17 and #28.

Of course, but I'll take 17th and 33rd if they come knocking and Peterson is not there.
Share 49ersWebzone