LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Bold predictions

I got another prediction whoever we draft at QB.. Will be starting by week 4!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ryan Mallet will be the next Dan Marino.

I see that! I also see some Peyton, Tom Brady and Rivers in him. I am excited for his pro career!

He's the best pure passer in the draft, with the proper coaching he could have a good career.

I see that! I also see some Peyton, Tom Brady and Rivers in him. I am excited for his pro career!

He's the best pure passer in the draft, with the proper coaching he could have a good career.

Hes the guy I wanted last year before he decided to return to Arkansas. I wouldnt be upset if we got him but he'd be like my 10th choice though. Wouldnt mind trading down or back in to the first for him.
Mallett at 7 and Taiwan Jones at 45
Originally posted by CRABTREE:

we better not pick mallet a bust in the making
Bold Predictions
#1) the Cardinals pick will be a bust
#2) their will be 4 trades in the top ten and 12 trades in the first round.
#3) Merril Hodge will shave his head bald again on the day of the draft.
#4) The NY Giants and NY Jets fans will not like their first round picks.
#5) The Niners will not pick a qb until Saturday. Stanzi.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by CRABTREE:

we better not pick mallet a bust in the making

In the beginning I was all for drafting Mallet, but that was before we hired Jim Harbaugh as the HC. But now that we'll be running the WCO, I just don't think Mallet would be a good fit. IMO, Mallet is more the digit coryell power running play-action down field passing QB.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1. Carolina will trade the 1st pick.

2. When it's all said and done. The best CB will not have come from the 1st 2 rounds.
(Curtis Marsh, Justin Rogers, Ryan Jones)

3. Dion Lewis will be a steal for whoever takes him.

4. St. Loius goes Dline with 1st 2 picks and forms a scary good D-line.

5. Seattle lucks out with there being no player movement BEFORE the draft. So they get to keep their picks. Go ALL-IN for Kolb which means future draft picks instead of giving up this years.

6. Arizona takes the player most people perceive as the best player in the draft in Patrick Peterson. Trades for McNabb once player movement begins.

7. S.F. takes Von Miller. Harbaugh does what he has to to get the QB he wants thereafter.
Miller and Peterson are gone by pick # 6
Originally posted by fakers23:

And posters, mentioning no names, will be calling him a bust by week six.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by fakers23:

And posters, mentioning no names, will be calling him a bust by week six.

I'm guessing your refering to me.. The person that I called a Bust played for 6 going on 7 years... I didn't call Troy a bust after 3 games... I"m willing to give a rookie a least 4 years... 5 if I see improvement each year.. But if thier is none.. Why continue holding out hope..
[ Edited by fakers23 on Apr 15, 2011 at 8:55 AM ]
Harbaugh trades with NE to get 28th pick to get Kaepernick and all Kaep scoffers pretend they didn't say so many dumb things. Also the Webzone requires members to be over 18 and we lose 80% of our Veterans.

harbaugh can make any qb a badass
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Harbaugh trades with NE to get 28th pick to get Kaepernick and all Kaep scoffers pretend they didn't say so many dumb things. Also the Webzone requires members to be over 18 and we lose 80% of our Veterans.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic...
Kaepernick will be gone by the 16th pick
Share 49ersWebzone