LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

draft rumors and news

Maybe this won't work out, but think of it as a 24/7 thread of sorts. Talk about what draft scouts are saying about players stock and other stuff

barrows retweeted:
RUSSLANDE After just an average workout at Combine, I graded 4 more games of R. Quinn and will definitely be lowering his grade out of the 1st round. about 1 hour ago via web

who the f**k is russ lande
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^ She is some slut looking for attention.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Maybe this won't work out, but think of it as a 24/7 thread of sorts. Talk about what draft scouts are saying about players stock and other stuff

barrows retweeted:
RUSSLANDE After just an average workout at Combine, I graded 4 more games of R. Quinn and will definitely be lowering his grade out of the 1st round. about 1 hour ago via web

Idk but I won't be listening to any of his advice anytime soon.
Decent thread idea but I am sure the newbies and everyone else will make a new thread for any little thing.

I'll play along....

Report: Carolina Panthers Looking to Take Auburn QB Cam Newton First Overall
http://www.draftheadquarters.com/What_Im_Hearing.htm

I think they have it down to Newton or Bowers.

I don't agree with Newton at 1 but worst comes to worst at least he brings media attention to a team who never really gets much. Should bring in some new fans and sell a lot of jerseys.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM ]
If I was Big Roger and the Panthers picked Cam first, this is what I'd do:

"With the first pic in the 2011 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select..." (Goodell points to screen)

Originally posted by Chief:
^^ She is some slut looking for attention.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
yep yep... i think that Cam will be the 1st player taken in this draft..
  • cozz4
  • Veteran
draftheadquarters.com??? not a reliable source
Originally posted by 9moon:
yep yep... i think that Cam will be the 1st player taken in this draft..

First qb, maybe
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Average workout

Hope we pass on him....
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Hope we pass on him....
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think they have it down to Newton or Bowers.

Nah, I think Newton, Bowers, Fairley and Dareus all still have a chance to be the guy. I don't think they have it down to 2 yet, still too early. They won't get there until at least after pro day visits.
Originally posted by teeohh:

barrows retweeted:

Wow what a joke!

Quinn is rated as a top 5 player for a reason
  • evil
  • Veteran
Quote:
Members of the Cowboys' front office reportedly believe it's time to "rid themselves" of LCB Terence Newman.
Newman is entering his age-33 season with an $8M non-guaranteed salary, and in coverage was Pro Football Focus' 93rd-rated corner out of 100 who qualified with enough playing time in 2010. The Cowboys can keep Newman on the roster into the summer, but figure to cut ties if they emerge from the draft with a viable replacement. Patrick Peterson is rumored to be No. 1 on their board.
Share 49ersWebzone