There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

will andrew luck be the #1 pick in nfl draft in 2012?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
YES. Next question.
Injury (and worse than Bradford's) would be the only way he slips out of the #1 spot.

He has:

Accuracy,
Size,
Leadership,
Athleticism,
and Knowledge of a Pro-System and years of practice under center.

Thus... Franchise QB. And the team picking #1 overall won't have one of those.
he will fall and Harbaugh will grab him.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Injury (and worse than Bradford's) would be the only way he slips out of the #1 spot.

He has:

Accuracy,
Size,
Leadership,
Athleticism,

Injury is not the only reason he could slip from #1 and the team at #1 could technically have selected their guy this year (Newton or Gabbert) or a team who has a completely miserable year.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

He has:

Accuracy,
Size,
Leadership,
Athleticism,

Injury is not the only reason he could slip from #1 and the team at #1 could technically have selected their guy this year (Newton or Gabbert) or a team who has a completely miserable year.

Good call
  • Paul
  • Veteran
according to Mel Kiper Locker would have been a top 4 draft pick if he came out in 2010. A lot can happen in 12 months, so I'd say it's 100% possible but not 100% guaranteed
The only other way I see him falling out of #1 is if he regresses/gets injured and Matt Barkley lights it up next year.
Barkley will give him some competition. I expect that Luck will struggle this year with a new coaching staff. It's only natural.