There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Julio Jones is the best player in this draft.

4.38
38
11.3

40
Vert
Broad jump

Wow.
Quote:
Julio Jones is the best player in this draft in shorts and a t-shirt.

Fixed.
Originally posted by skd420:
4.38
38
11.3

40
Vert
Broad jump

Wow.

If we're just talking measurables:
Virgil Green 42.5 Vertical, 10'10'' in the Broad, 11.63 in the 60 yard shuttle and 4.64 40 yard. He's 6'3, 250.
Not even the best Wr in the draft. It's still AJ Green
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Quote:
Julio Jones is the best player in this draft in shorts and a t-shirt.

Fixed.
No
Originally posted by Hopper:
Not even the best Wr in the draft. It's still AJ Green

I think he's trying to find Workout Warriors
FAIL
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
FAIL
Lol watch the games, only aj was even comparable in terms of production and talent...then look at the measurables, its not even close. Calvin johnson type body and speed with that kind of toughness and hands are rare.
Originally posted by skd420:
Lol watch the games, only aj was even comparable in terms of production and talent...then look at the measurables, its not even close. Calvin johnson type body and speed with that kind of toughness and hands are rare.

We don't need a WR til later in the draft. You don't use the #7 pick on a WR when it's not a need. We used the #10 on Crabtree already. CB, OLB, QB......not workout warriors.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Feb 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM ]
If u think jones is a workout warrior u are a fcking idiot.
Originally posted by skd420:
If u think jones is a workout warrior u are a fcking idiot.

Personal attack?! And in my opinion he shouldnt be in the same breathe as AJ Green. Alabama's talent is far better then Georgias and to me JJ should have had way better # then he did. But he seems content on just coasting through.