Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Late 1st round
That will go 1st or second overall.
There are 633 users in the forums
Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Late 1st round
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what other players other than Cam and Russell have had a media only work out?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what other players other than Cam and Russell have had a media only work out?
Russell had a media only work-out?
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what other players other than Cam and Russell have had a media only work out?
Russell had a media only work-out?
Didn't he throw 80 yards while taking a s**t?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what other players other than Cam and Russell have had a media only work out?
Russell had a media only work-out?
Didn't he throw 80 yards while taking a s**t?
I think it was his regular pro-day workout.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
...oh and comparisons between Russell and Cam Newton are hilarious. Russell was lazy and out of shape - he was like that in college and it was obvious that once he gets paid 60M dollars, he was going to turn into a cow.
Cam Newton is a chiseled beast. The guy works hard. That alone should dismiss any comparisons. Russell was a super-talented QB, and if he worked hard - there is no question in my mind he would still be the starting QB of the Raiders.
Quote:
it was obvious that once he gets paid 60M dollars, he was going to turn into a cow.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Just finally watched the video. I've lost all respect for Dilfer. How are scouts suppose to be drooling over this workout? Was decent at best. I mean nothing jumps out at u. I guess dilfer wants to be like kiper. Not impressive. I was expecting something amazing to happen lol because of how dilfer blew this up
Originally posted by wailers15:
Just finally watched the video. I've lost all respect for Dilfer. How are scouts suppose to be drooling over this workout? Was decent at best. I mean nothing jumps out at u. I guess dilfer wants to be like kiper. Not impressive. I was expecting something amazing to happen lol because of how dilfer blew this up

OK then, moving right along to our next item on the agenda this morning.....
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
# 3 to buffalo?