49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 657 users in the forums

Cam Newton - videos and more

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Cam Newton plans to fully participate in the NFL combine that begins later this week, saying he wants "to be transparent" through the whole draft process.

Newton intends to work out for NFL teams in Indianapolis, and said he is ready to answer any questions they may have for the quarterback who won the BCS national championship and Heisman Trophy in his only season at Auburn, where he played in a spread offense instead of taking snaps under center.

"I don't have nothing to hide, and I'm a competitor," Newton said Monday night before accepting the Davey O'Brien Award that recognizes the nation's top quarterback. "I'm going to go out here and do what I've been working on this whole time and preparing for this moment right now."
Never draft a player that uses double negatives.

Especially since we've had a great success drafting an eloquent and smart QB few years ago.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Added some more videos - you can't find these videos on youtube as they are not listed. Check out the links on the first post.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 25, 2011 at 12:02 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Combine interview with the press


According to the source, an NFL assistant coach questioned Newton about why he disobeyed his coach's orders in the BCS National Championship Game. Newton ran a quarterback sneak toward the end of the game rather than take a knee as he was instructed.

Biggest game of the year and he does that..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
According to the source, an NFL assistant coach questioned Newton about why he disobeyed his coach's orders in the BCS National Championship Game. Newton ran a quarterback sneak toward the end of the game rather than take a knee as he was instructed.

Biggest game of the year and he does that..

Well, at least we know he can call an audible
I
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
According to the source, an NFL assistant coach questioned Newton about why he disobeyed his coach's orders in the BCS National Championship Game. Newton ran a quarterback sneak toward the end of the game rather than take a knee as he was instructed.

Biggest game of the year and he does that..

Well, at least we know he can call an audible



that NEVER HAPPENED.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Feb 26, 2011 at 4:35 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
According to the source, an NFL assistant coach questioned Newton about why he disobeyed his coach's orders in the BCS National Championship Game. Newton ran a quarterback sneak toward the end of the game rather than take a knee as he was instructed.

Biggest game of the year and he does that..

Well, at least we know he can call an audible



that NEVER HAPPENED.

To be honest, it doesn't even matter. It could very well be - he lined up to take the knee but saw the seam and decided to get couple of yards. Big f**king deal. This is trivial s**t...
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 26, 2011 at 4:47 PM ]
cough* Kaepernick
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
cough* Kaepernick

Yeah I would LOVE to see that guy with a year of Harbaugh tutoring under his belt.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
According to the source, an NFL assistant coach questioned Newton about why he disobeyed his coach's orders in the BCS National Championship Game. Newton ran a quarterback sneak toward the end of the game rather than take a knee as he was instructed.

Biggest game of the year and he does that..

Well, at least we know he can call an audible



that NEVER HAPPENED.

To be honest, it doesn't even matter. It could very well be - he lined up to take the knee but saw the seam and decided to get couple of yards. Big f**king deal. This is trivial s**t...



think about it....

the ONLY point they could be talking about is when the ball was on the one yard line and HE got stuffed....out came teh kicker and they won the game.....


That is TOTALLY Chizik....win the game with the ball in your hand...


i highly doubt HE changed up a QB kneel on that play....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Yea, I agree. Oh well, it's a real possibility that he will be there at 7. I'm excited!!!
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
cough* Kaepernick

Yeah I would LOVE to see that guy with a year of Harbaugh tutoring under his belt.

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I know it's early, and it's only week 1 - but wow...what a performance. Simply amazing...! 400 yard passing yards??? I'm a HUGE HUGE Cam Newton fan and even I didn't expect him to put up 400 yards in week 1 of 2011 season.

STUD


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone