LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

If you KNEW they would be available

Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
If you could somehow knew going into the draft that when the niners were up to pick in each round and the list of these players would def. be available who would you select.

Your picks would be based off what was picked in prior rounds (meaning if you selected cb in first we get you dont need another in 2,3 and 4)

Im not interested in oh theres no way hes available that late or thats too early for them....just purely interested in the fun of those lists who would you take...im not saying they will be there for our pick just hypothetical if they were

Rd 1: Von Miller, Robert Quinn, Marcel Dareus, Prince Amukamara, Aj Green

Rd 2: Brandon Burton, Jeremy Beal, Phil Taylor, Jimmy Smith, Marvin Austin, Jon Baldwin, Rahim Moore, Leonard Hankerson

Rd 3: Ricky Stanzi, Pat Devlin, Christian Ponder, Andy Dalton, Jerrell Powe, Titus Young, Ras I Dowling, Johnny Patrick

Rd 4 (pick 2): Rashad Carmichael, Brooks Reed, Sione Fua, Noel Devine, Shane Vereen, Dontay Moch, Casey Matthews, Greg MeElroy, Colin Kaepernick

AJ Green
Taylor
Dowling
Kaepernick

I really want a pass rusher (even more so than a corner) but AJ Green is too good to pass up imo.
1. Marcel Dareus
2. Phil Taylor
3. Titus Young
4. Colin Kaepernick
Miller
Austin
Dowling
Carmichael
If you could somehow knew going into the draft that when the niners were up to pick in each round and the list of these players would def. be available who would you select.

Your picks would be based off what was picked in prior rounds (meaning if you selected cb in first we get you dont need another in 2,3 and 4)

Im not interested in oh theres no way hes available that late or thats too early for them....just purely interested in the fun of those lists who would you take...im not saying they will be there for our pick just hypothetical if they were

Rd 2: Brandon Burton, Jeremy Beal, Phil Taylor, Jimmy Smith, Marvin Austin, Jon Baldwin, Rahim Moore, Leonard Hankerson

Rd 3: Ricky Stanzi, Pat Devlin, Christian Ponder, Andy Dalton, Jerrell Powe, Titus Young, Ras I Dowling, Johnny Patrick

Rd 4 (pick 2): Rashad Carmichael, Brooks Reed, Sione Fua, Noel Devine, Shane Vereen, Dontay Moch, Casey Matthews, Greg MeElroy, Colin Kaepernick

Miller
Smith
Stanzi
Fua
1st- Miller
2nd- Smith
3rd- Dalton
4th- Moch and Reed
Quinn
Moore
Dowling
Kaepernick
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Kenyonsdad:
Miller
Smith
Stanzi
Reed

I kind of torn between Datlon and Stanzi, but I'd probably go that route as well. Dalton may have to be a second round option instead of a third.

Tough to argue with these picks but I might take Quinn over Miller or Dalton over Stanzi, but I like the placement of position in the rounds.

Passing on Green would nearly kill me though!

1. AJ Green
2. Jimmy Smith
3. Andy Dalton
4. Dontay Moch (tough choice b/w Moch and Brooks Reed)
4. Noel Devine (would prefer Quizz Rodgers if available)
Share 49ersWebzone