There are 181 users in the forums

TCU's QB Andy Dalton

Does anyone think Dalton would be a good fit in Harbaughs offense? second round pick for him i think would be great. it allows us to pick up a CB in the first.
thoughts??
could be had in the 4th or 5th. I think he is a possible starter in the league or a possible journeyman, its hard to tell.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Does anyone think Dalton would be a good fit in Harbaughs offense? second round pick for him i think would be great. it allows us to pick up a CB in the first.
thoughts??

Yes. Dalton's peak should be the 2nd round, but he likely will not fall past the 4th, and absolutely not the 5th.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
thoughts??

Yes. Dalton's peak should be the 2nd round, but he likely will not fall past the 4th, and absolutely not the 5th.

What do you think about him? I haven't seen him play but I've heard he's very smart, something that Harbaugh's offense will need.
i do think he is good
watched him a few times this year including the bowl game. he has good size. good arm and good instincts. he is also not afraid to run when he needs to and is not afraid to take a hit.
Yes i have watched several games and i think he can be good. Just dont know about great.
Dalton is my favorite QB in the draft. He probably isn't considered a 1st rounder, but IMO he is the most talented QB in the draft.
He doesn't have soul.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
He doesn't have soul.

Originally posted by teeohh:
He doesn't have soul.

opie
Originally posted by teeohh:
He doesn't have soul.

Hey, Jeff Garcia was a ginger too. I know that does not mean anything but still...
I really like Andy Dalton. He is a very good prospect for Harbaugh's offense. He has a good arm, is very smart, accurate and has good mobility.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I really like Andy Dalton. He is a very good prospect for Harbaugh's offense. He has a good arm, is very smart, accurate and has good mobility.

I wish someone made a highlight reel of this guy. Can't find a single one on youtube.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Dalton is my favorite QB in the draft. He probably isn't considered a 1st rounder, but IMO he is the most talented QB in the draft.

I agree with this. I didn't like him earlier in his career at TCU because his running game did everything for him but he has grown into a good passer.
Share 49ersWebzone