There are 256 users in the forums

2011 NFL Draft Order - Final

• Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Face it, we'll be in the playoffs. We're good enough to beat the Rams and no way we lose to Arizona. Pick #21, here we come.

I was going to post the same thing. And maybe we get a fluke home game win and pick much higher than that even.

But then again, how can you complain about a playoff win. What bizarre circumstances.
Silver lining

We are going to get a good pic.
Detroit won today, that could mean a couple draft slots higher. Next week we will play Arizona for likely the 5th position in the draft.

Go Niners, destroy them!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Detroit won today, that could mean a couple draft slots higher. Next week we will play Arizona for likely the 5th position in the draft.

Go Niners, destroy them!

dallas lost and washington won
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should be picking #6 come Tuesday morning.

Sorry, with a game being played on Tuesday, we should here something official on Wednesday morning.

[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:19:29 ]
Go Bengals! They are up on the Chargers by 14!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Go Bengals! They are up on the Chargers by 14!

The Bengals are going to win, ninerlifer. 27-13 with less than 6 minutes left.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Denver is winning also so we can possibly catch them too.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Carolina wraps up the #1 overall pick if Denver and Cincy wins.
I think that there's a possibility that we can get the #2 pick next year with a loss this week!

Originally posted by teeohh:
Top four pick as of this week

Luck
its not good that houston lost...were going to win next week so forget about catching denver, cinccy, detroit....

We need to root for 5-6 win teams like the redskins, vikings,cowboys, texans to win next week.

IMO there is no way we lose to Arizona, 6-10 will most likely have us picking 10th or 11th
right now anywhere from 6-10
I think at this point we can do no worse than #6 and no better than #3.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think at this point we can do no worse than #6 and no better than #3.

#3 is the highest, but we can do worse than #6 -- The lowest we could feasibly pick I believe is 14? That's where Seattle sits now. If we win the divisional tiebreaker, we could pick after them I think.

Could be wrong though -- there are several elements to calculating this draft order.
Share 49ersWebzone