LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

2011 NFL Draft Order - Final

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think at this point we can do no worse than #6 and no better than #3.

#3 is the highest, but we can do worse than #6 -- The lowest we could feasibly pick I believe is 14? That's where Seattle sits now. If we win the divisional tiebreaker, we could pick after them I think.

Could be wrong though -- there are several elements to calculating this draft order.

Actually yeah . . . . my bad . . . it looks like we could drop from 5 or 6 down to 12 or 13 with a win next week . . . so we'll probably play our best game of the year.

#3 is the highest, but we can do worse than #6 -- The lowest we could feasibly pick I believe is 14? That's where Seattle sits now. If we win the divisional tiebreaker, we could pick after them I think.

Could be wrong though -- there are several elements to calculating this draft order.

Actually yeah . . . . my bad . . . it looks like we could drop from 5 or 6 down to 12 or 13 with a win next week . . . so we'll probably play our best game of the year.

I assume we'll win, since we're at home against the pathetic Cardinals. So we need to hope the other bad teams all win as well to help boost our draft slot.

I assume we'll win, since we're at home against the pathetic Cardinals. So we need to hope the other bad teams all win as well to help boost our draft slot.

However, the Tards are playing better football with Skelton as their QB; they could end up beating us, especially with all the turmoil/change related to the aftermath of Sing's firing possibly impacting game-planning and focus.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

However, the Tards are playing better football with Skelton as their QB; they could end up beating us, especially with all the turmoil/change related to the aftermath of Sing's firing possibly impacting game-planning and focus.

I can't see how getting rid of Dingletary negatively effects our game plan or focus? With him we don't have a game plan or focus...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I can't see how getting rid of Dingletary negatively effects our game plan or focus? With him we don't have a game plan or focus...

It's interesting because I bet if we kept Singletary for that last game we'd lose and end up with a higher pick. Now we'll probably lose and lose out on the running for Patrick Peterson or Luck (if he comes out).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yeah, their playing alot better with Skelton and they beat Dallas their last game.

[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 27, 2010 at 04:05:40 ]
Week 16

Carolina
Denver
Cincinnati
Buffalo
Arizona
San Francisco

*per Great Blue North Draft report as usual ... gbnreport.com
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Quote:
December 27
(11:30 AM): More picks come into focus … After playing with the possibilities arising from the two remaining games this week, the top 8 positions in the first-round selection order for the 2011draft were it held this week appear to be settled at least for this week. Carolina has clinched the #1 pick, while Denver would have the second pick overall, followed by Cincinnati at #3, Buffalo at #4, Arizona at #5, San Francisco at #6, Dallas at #7 and Houston at #8. Minnesota and Detroit would be close for the #9-10 picks if the Vikings lose in Philadelphia tomorrow evening. The Vikings and Lions, though close the season next week in Detroit which would settle that slot if Minnesota did lose tomorrow. The full, updated first-round selection order will be posted after tomorrow night’s game in Philadelphia.
we want all the 4 and 5 win teams to win their games
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
we want all the 4 and 5 win teams to win their games

YES!!! Hopefully whoever they're playing sits out their stars.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Week 16

Carolina
Denver
Cincinnati
Buffalo
Arizona
San Francisco

Hopefully:

Arizona beats us
Detroit beats Minnesota
Bills beat Jets
Bengals beat Ravens
Denver beat Chargers
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Week 16

Carolina
Denver
Cincinnati
Buffalo
Arizona
San Francisco

Hopefully:

Arizona beats us
Detroit beats Minnesota
Bills beat Jets
Bengals beat Ravens
Denver beat Chargers

Don't forget the Dallas vs Philly game that Philly has no reason to play their starters for
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yah, good job Vikings!
Seattle better win that game

I hate seeing us lose, but it would be better for us to do so.
Share 49ersWebzone