LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 198 users in the forums

My one and only Mock First 4 picks.

Here we go. One of 5,000 mocks available for you to look at. I have also included an alternate pick if the player I projected isn't available.

Round 1 # 13 Charles Brown OT USC

A great tackle prospect that has huge upside. May even be able to push Staley to the right side after some developing. He is the player I most want if available.

Alternate Pick #13 Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Probably the most ready Tackle to plug and play in the draft. Probably limited to RT and not as much upside. One of these guys should be available at 13.

Round 1 #17 Mike Iupati G Idaho

A mauler at G has the flexability to play T in a pinch but I think he would be a perfect answer to replace Bass after this year. You know Singletary and Raye like to run the ball. Addressing the OL will help Gore and should improve our play action game.

Alternate Pick #17 Maurkice Pouncey C Florida

A solid interior linemen that can play G or C. Provides depth and possible replacement for Bass or if Rachal doesn't develop.

Round 2 #49 Nate Allen S South Florida

Rangy player in the secondary. Great Ball skills, brings a playmaker and the ability to generate interceptions.

Alternate Pick #49 Dexter McCluster RB Miss

Homerun hitter, brings the ability to score everytime he touches the ball. Improves our return game. Poor mans Reggie Bush. Incredible speed very tough despite his small size.

Round 3 #79 Myron Lewis CB Vandy

Big fast physical CB

Alternate pick Dominique Franks CB OU

Another phsyical corner

Round 4 #113 Arthur Moats OLB James Madison

Developmental Passrusher

Round 4 #113 Eric Norwood

Good football player. Lacks ideal physical tools but got the job done in college. Tackles well.

Rounds 5-7 is a crapshoot and depends on who/what we take in the first four rounds but here is what I would want us to address (in no particular order)

Blocking TE
ILB/Special Teams
Kicker
Another OLB
At least two secondary players drafted
[ Edited by joey82 on Apr 22, 2010 at 9:01 AM ]
Loves it.
i love Allen and Moats
bump
Share 49ersWebzone