LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Is all this Clausen talk a Smoke Screen?

Is all this Clausen talk a Smoke Screen?

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by zozell:
Still a Smoke Screen guys??? M Barrows just put something out today... Said they would be willing to trade up to get him...

learn to read bro and even if he did it would be his opinion i think its a smokescreen if we really wanted a qb we wouldve gone after mcnabb and i hope to god it is a smokescreen i would be pissed if we got him

gfy bro... i did read and that's what he said... "...and NFL Net's Jason LaCanfora - suggest that the 49ers not only like Clausen, they'd be willing to pool their picks together to go up and get him... Whether they are his own words or Barack Obama's words... he blogged about it and he said it... not saying it's true or just gonna happen... Point is, there is more talk about it spewing out, which is par for the course the day before the draft.
I think they are smoking something over at the 49ers Head Quarters since they got rid of Scot M...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think they are smoking something over at the 49ers Head Quarters since they got rid of Scot M...

Gotta be those Chem Trails
can't wait for this to be done with, whether we get him or not
Originally posted by teeohh:

well, if we dont draft him, we could still trade for him
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Smoke.

And mirrors.
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by teeohh:

well, if we dont draft him, we could still trade for him

you mean like an eli manning trade? possible but I doubt it
Most teams seem to be using him as a smoke screen so we might not be any different.
Share 49ersWebzone