LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 313 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

• krizay
  • Veteran
The Chiefs select. Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama.
Texans select OSU CB, Perrish Cox.

Not an easy pick for the steelers, because there are no real oline options available. So they decide to address the other side of the line with

Cam Thomas, NT
The Pats, having made two picks for their front 7, now look to help the secondary.

The need upgrades at CB and FS, so they decide to take a player who made help at either position.

New England selects Viginia Tech CB/FS, Chirs Cook.

stever PM'd me his next two picks.

Cincy, breathing a collective sign of relief, knowing the Pats might also be targeting a TE, address the situation themselves.

The Bengals select Arizona TE, Rob Gronkowski

The Browns, seeing DB after DB slide off the board in round 2, decide to get one while they last to help upgrade thier own iffy secondary.

Cleveland selects South Florida DB, Jerome Murphy

ill make my pick in a few mins, deciding on needs.
The PACK ATTACK after debating over 2 prospects take DE Alex Carrington, Arkansas State.

and Via PM, Stever has chosen Lamarr Houston, DE, Texas for the Ravens
The Redskins have agreed to trade Jason Campbell to the Carolina Panthers.

Here's the deal:

Jason Campbell

for

112th pick - 4th rounder
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Arizona selects:

Morgan Burnett, FS, Georgia Tech

Arizona did acquire Kerry Rhodes from the Jets, but he plays the same position as Adrian Wilson. Rhodes is on decline and has to prove himself. Burnett is the BPA here, and Cards are excited to get him here.

ouch. Kerry Rhodes is a FS. I follow the Jets and he's a horrible tackler to be a SS. I'm glad they got rid of him so i understand the pick though.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Arizona selects:

Morgan Burnett, FS, Georgia Tech

Arizona did acquire Kerry Rhodes from the Jets, but he plays the same position as Adrian Wilson. Rhodes is on decline and has to prove himself. Burnett is the BPA here, and Cards are excited to get him here.

good pick at this point, i have him as my 5th rated Safety, so good value here IMO.
I'll have my pick in a bit. Sorry for the delay, just didn't expect the Cardinals to take a FS.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I'll have my pick in a bit. Sorry for the delay, just didn't expect the Cardinals to take a FS.

no worries, almost about 12 am est so if you want take the night to decide.
With with 59th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select

Ole' Miss RB/WR/KR/PR Dexter McCluster

After addressing the O-line in the first round the Dallas Cowboys go with a potential playmaker in Dexter McCluster. The depth for RB is needed after trading Marion Barber earlier in the draft and McCluster provides them with a scat-back type RB and also someone that could be used in the slot. His return ability would also help in relieving Felix Jones of his primary return duties and allow him to concentrate on just running the ball now that he's the #1 back in Dallas. Dubbed "Baby Hester" by former teammate Patrick Willis, McCluster would be a dynamic playmaker for the Cowboys.

Share 49ersWebzone