LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Give me a few minutes to edit the first post for 3rd round. I gotta head out for an hour, then I'll go ahead and do it.

Let me know if there were any trade corrections once the 3rd round is up.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
The Redskins have agreed to trade Jason Campbell to the Carolina Panthers.

Here's the deal:

Jason Campbell

for

112th pick - 4th rounder
after doing some research in a saints forum the saints select:

Daryl Washington

He is a solid LB who can get to the QB however he has the laterall and straight speed to stay with some WR and RBs he also seems to be around the ball a lot [img=null]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
^^

Good pick, Rams would have drafted him. Pick coming soon.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Rams have traded away their 4th rounder this year to Haynesworth - but they still need a starter next to him. Current starter Clifton Ryan is more of a quality back-up than a full time starter. Rams want to have a dominant front 7 and want to pair Haynesworth with a young and super fast DT:

Geno Atkins, DT, Georgia

ok, taking trade offer for the 2nd pick of the 3rd round. PM Me or feel free to post offers.
The Redskins have agreed to trade Jason Campbell to the Carolina Panthers.

Here's the deal:

Jason Campbell

for

112th pick - 4th rounder

sorry bud, just saw it, ill update the thread.
The New York Giants have traded with the Lions for the 66th pick. With that selection the Giants select:

Miami U TE Jimmy Graham

Kevin Boss was a disappointment last year so the Giants are always looking for an upgrade. While very raw, Graham is an intriguing prospect here early in the 3rd round. At 6'7" and 260 he's an athletic freak with basketball background. Teams are always looking for the next Tony Gonzalez and Graham has been rising up draft boards this offseason. "Upside" is one of the best ways to describe players like Graham.
Details of the trade

Lions get

76th pick

148th pick

185th pick

Giants get

66th pick
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Details of the trade

Lions get

76th pick

148th pick

185th pick

Giants get

66th pick

Damn man! isn't this like your 99th trade or something? You're taking this s**t waaaaay to seriously. Would love to be in a Fantasy football league with your ass!

Originally posted by krizay:
Details of the trade

Lions get

76th pick

148th pick

185th pick

Giants get

66th pick

Damn man! isn't this like your 99th trade or something? You're taking this s**t waaaaay to seriously. Would love to be in a Fantasy football league with your ass!

lol. I like playing the aggressive GM. Ironically this is how i am in fantasy sports as well. Like fantasy football i see a player i covet and i try to see ways to go get that player. I've won a lot of money this way in fantasy sports.

Maybe I am taking this seriously but for me this makes it more fun.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Details of the trade

Lions get

76th pick

148th pick

185th pick

Giants get

66th pick

lol. I like playing the aggressive GM. Ironically this is how i am in fantasy sports as well. Like fantasy football i see a player i covet and i try to see ways to go get that player. I've won a lot of money this way in fantasy sports.

Maybe I am taking this seriously but for me this makes it more fun.

Like I said, I would love to play Fantasy football with your ass.

Not really trying to knock you. To each his own. This is just for fun and if you're having fun. Do what you do!
cool. didn't mean to sound defensive because that's not how i wanted to come across.

i play plenty of fantasy football leagues on the zone so look forward to hopefully playing in the same league with you next year.
the bucs lack a true presence in the secondary and they decide they need one to help their lackluster defense the Bucs take:

Chad jones

he is considered a little raw however he has enormous upside. Although he is a little slow to react he has great hands and leaping ability and can and has the ability to be a saftey who can get multiple INT in a season if he gets good coaching and learns to react a little quicker he can definitally be a pro bowl saftey
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The Chiefs select RB, Montario Hardesty

The Raiders select, OT, Jared Veldheer
Share 49ersWebzone