LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Nobody on the Webzone Likes Me Mock

Interesting....but no. Cody is a fatso who will be 450 once he gets his money. Franklin stays. I'd love to have Bryant though. He probably won't be there. Williams will be there if he is perceived as a RT.
3rd round pick for franklin ur crazy lol nothing less then a first or two 2nd round picks at the least franklin was the 2nd best player on defense after willis....
Originally posted by mikes452123:
3rd round pick for franklin ur crazy lol nothing less then a first or two 2nd round picks at the least franklin was the 2nd best player on defense after willis....

Franklin is a one year wonder must of year were hoping for a new NT before this year...Lets see how franklin plays now that he got his money......
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by mikes452123:

Franklin is a one year wonder must of year were hoping for a new NT before this year...Lets see how franklin plays now that he got his money......

He's playing on a one year contract so he hasn't really gotten his money......
I'd rather give Reggie Smith the opportunity to take over from Michael Lewis...he's going into his 3rd season, so should be primed to make the move. Putting a rookie at SS is asking for trouble unless he's a Berry, and that's not happening.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Not that high on Cody.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Issues, Huh? i heard that some Good 420 can slove that.......................................
Share 49ersWebzone