LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Nobody on the Webzone Likes Me Mock

Cut please: Roman, Mark
Sign please: Shawn Andrews G 4 years 18/mil
1a. Trent Williams rt: plug and chug for the o-line
1b. Dez Bryant: his stock is dropping after attending the workout of Pacman.
2. Terrance Cody DT: Sing sees this monster eating up blockers for Willis and co.
Trade: Abuyro Franklin to Buffalo for 3rd pick 72
3a.Chad Jones S Lsu: Will play FS
3b.Perrish Cox CB: Kr/PR and can cover
4.Eric Norwood De/OLB: little lamar Woodley
5.Tony Washington, OT, Abilene Christian: so he had sex with his sister but could be a good player
6.Trindon Holiday rb/wr/kr/pr: a Toy to play with
7. BPA Guard or ilb

Conference Champs
No soup for you...
good draft if that happens but everyone will be picked by the time we pick trent williams is only one that MIGHT be there but i doubt it
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
In an ideal world, Jones, Bryant, and Cody aren't going to be available at those spots.
Originally posted by GEEK:
In an ideal world, Jones, Bryant, and Cody aren't going to be available at those spots.

Stranger things have definitely happened in the draft....i have players projected to go around their projected round.....And this is an extremely deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Draft........This could happen!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't think Williams makes it to us at #13 anymore.
Originally posted by mayo63:
I don't think Williams makes it to us at #13 anymore.

Only reason i think he might is because he struggled on the left side and before 13 is a lil high for a RT
You are correct, no one likes you.
I don't see Dez getting by Denver, Buffalo or Miami. Also, I don't see Cody getting out of round 1. The Chargers and jets both need a big nose tackle.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

except ur wife she when she sees me

Originally posted by YorkHater:

fail

and BTW, Chad Jones projects better to SS rather than FS.

fail

he can play either and i believe he played fs at lsu

fail

he can play either and i believe he played fs at lsu

He did play FS at LSU, he won't in the NFL. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, because I would, with the intent of moving him to SS.
Roman can't be cut, because he is not under contract.

Shawn Andrews is a headcase that doesn't seem all that interested in playing football, he would be a VERY risky signing.

Trading Franklin would be OK if we were replacing him with Dan Williams, not Cody.

Dez Bryant is a bit scary.. He is being advised by Deion, and repersented by Parker..sound familiar.

Tony Washington.. you're kidding right??
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Roman can't be cut, because he is not under contract.

Shawn Andrews is a headcase that doesn't seem all that interested in playing football, he would be a VERY risky signing.

Trading Franklin would be OK if we were replacing him with Dan Williams, not Cody.

Dez Bryant is a bit scary.. He is being advised by Deion, and repersented by Parker..sound familiar.

Tony Washington.. you're kidding right??

i would dare to say that we have no o-linemen who are as good as a healthy shawn andrews.......Our o-Line with Staley/Sims Baas/Chilo Heitman Andrews T.Williams would be young and promising to say the least......

Whats wrong with cody? he's shown he cares enough about football by losing weight, right? Dan Williams is a good prospect but is widely considered the 3rd best DT......

Dez Bryant is a ball player imagine our offense....GORE VERNON CRABTREE BRYANT WALKER MORGAN....Alex would have no reason not to succeed and we could efficiently evaluate him with talent around him......Crabtree and Bryant Could be the next fitz anquan.......

Tony parker is said to have consensual sex with his sister when he was 16...im sure alot of the white trash on the zone can relate to that right? j/k
Share 49ersWebzone