Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
You are correct, no one likes you.

except ur wife she when she sees me

fail

and BTW, Chad Jones projects better to SS rather than FS.

he can play either and i believe he played fs at lsu

He did play FS at LSU, he won't in the NFL. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, because I would, with the intent of moving him to SS.

well i think him and dashon as your safeties would be great both guys can cover and lay the wood
Cut please: Roman, Mark
Sign please: Shawn Andrews G 4 years 18/mil
1a. Trent Williams rt: plug and chug for the o-line
1b. Dez Bryant: his stock is dropping after attending the workout of Pacman.
2. Terrance Cody DT: Sing sees this monster eating up blockers for Willis and co.
Trade: Abuyro Franklin to Buffalo for 3rd pick 72
3a.Chad Jones S Lsu: Will play FS
3b.Perrish Cox CB: Kr/PR and can cover
4.Eric Norwood De/OLB: little lamar Woodley
5.Tony Washington, OT, Abilene Christian: so he had sex with his sister but could be a good player
6.Trindon Holiday rb/wr/kr/pr: a Toy to play with
7. BPA Guard or ilb

Conference Champs

This is the best draft i've seen, keep up the good work!
Can't see us as conference champs with a rookie NT. I'd keep Franklin and see if Cody developed into a starter behind him. 3-4 without a decent NT, well, we know how bad that can be.

except ur wife she when she sees me

fail

and BTW, Chad Jones projects better to SS rather than FS.

he can play either and i believe he played fs at lsu

He did play FS at LSU, he won't in the NFL. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, because I would, with the intent of moving him to SS.

well i think him and dashon as your safeties would be great both guys can cover and lay the wood

I think that would be a very nice combination at safety. Not a bad draft if it fell that way.
Originally posted by English:
Can't see us as conference champs with a rookie NT. I'd keep Franklin and see if Cody developed into a starter behind him. 3-4 without a decent NT, well, we know how bad that can be.

thats very true and there is no such thing as a seemless rookie conversion DL cough Glen Dorsey
I can see why...first of all, it'd be a bad value pick to take Trent Williams. He's not LT material and Coach has said repeatedly any OT he takes that early in the draft must have that ability. Second, after taking Crabtree last year, Coach isn't about to take another WR that early. Haden, yes. If all the "top" OT's are gone, Coach could go Iupati or slightly reach and grab Charles Brown. He's a lot more agile than Williams and is very adept at zone blocking...both prerequistes of OL Coach Solari.

As for Cody, there are far bigger needs than another NT...I could see drafting someone who could play both NT/DT and DE, given Balmer, Evans and Sopoaga haven't done much. If we're able to get Haden in the 1st, the 2nd rd would be a good spot to take a DL...someone who can play more than one position and isn't a 2-down player. It'd also be a great spot to get a pass rusher.

For the rest, I like the Norwood pick, but believe he'll be long gone before the 4th rd. Do you really think Jones is a better FS than Goldson? I like Cox, but he's been a bit up and down. You don't have an OG...'til maybe the 7th rd...and it's one of the weaker positions on the team.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Roman can't be cut, because he is not under contract.

Shawn Andrews is a headcase that doesn't seem all that interested in playing football, he would be a VERY risky signing.

Trading Franklin would be OK if we were replacing him with Dan Williams, not Cody.

Dez Bryant is a bit scary.. He is being advised by Deion, and repersented by Parker..sound familiar.

Tony Washington.. you're kidding right??

i would dare to say that we have no o-linemen who are as good as a healthy shawn andrews.......Our o-Line with Staley/Sims Baas/Chilo Heitman Andrews T.Williams would be young and promising to say the least......

Whats wrong with cody? he's shown he cares enough about football by losing weight, right? Dan Williams is a good prospect but is widely considered the 3rd best DT......

Dez Bryant is a ball player imagine our offense....GORE VERNON CRABTREE BRYANT WALKER MORGAN....Alex would have no reason not to succeed and we could efficiently evaluate him with talent around him......Crabtree and Bryant Could be the next fitz anquan.......

Tony parker
is said to have consensual sex with his sister when he was 16...im sure alot of the white trash on the zone can relate to that right? j/k

Really?
Two major issues with your mock:

1. You talk about Shawn Andrews like he was just coming off a Pro Bowl year. The guy has a bad back and psychological problems. The Eagles don't just let go of young talent for NO reason. Not a chance in hell.

2. Why would you trade Franklin when you just franchised him? Having him AND Cody in a rotation would be nice if the Niners decide to take him. You wouldn't just give the position to Cody with all the questions associated with his weight and ability at the next level.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Two major issues with your mock:

1. You talk about Shawn Andrews like he was just coming off a Pro Bowl year. The guy has a bad back and psychological problems. The Eagles don't just let go of young talent for NO reason. Not a chance in hell.

2. Why would you trade Franklin when you just franchised him? Having him AND Cody in a rotation would be nice if the Niners decide to take him. You wouldn't just give the position to Cody with all the questions associated with his weight and ability at the next level.

I certainly agree with your second point. Franklin was virtually a pro-bowl NT and if we drafted Cody he needs mentoring.

I don't know S. Andrews so can't comment. But I do believe that the best tackle available will be our new RT. I think Williams has had the best experience at RT and is capable of playing LT if needed to. So of the first round Tackles I would prefer T. Williams. I could also see Baalke taking the two BPA players in round 1.

I personally would not be offended to trade back a pick or two and get an extra 2 or 3. We have a lot of LB DB issues that a 2nd or 3rd pick would really help.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I can see why...first of all, it'd be a bad value pick to take Trent Williams. He's not LT material and Coach has said repeatedly any OT he takes that early in the draft must have that ability. Second, after taking Crabtree last year, Coach isn't about to take another WR that early. Haden, yes. If all the "top" OT's are gone, Coach could go Iupati or slightly reach and grab Charles Brown. He's a lot more agile than Williams and is very adept at zone blocking...both prerequistes of OL Coach Solari.

As for Cody, there are far bigger needs than another NT...I could see drafting someone who could play both NT/DT and DE, given Balmer, Evans and Sopoaga haven't done much. If we're able to get Haden in the 1st, the 2nd rd would be a good spot to take a DL...someone who can play more than one position and isn't a 2-down player. It'd also be a great spot to get a pass rusher.

For the rest, I like the Norwood pick, but believe he'll be long gone before the 4th rd. Do you really think Jones is a better FS than Goldson? I like Cox, but he's been a bit up and down. You don't have an OG...'til maybe the 7th rd...and it's one of the weaker positions on the team.

I dont think jones is better i think i would put jones at ss and keep dashon at fs

for the guard i have us picking up shawn andrews

Whats wrong with cody? he's shown he cares enough about football by losing weight, right?

+1
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Shawn Andrews is a headcase that doesn't seem all that interested in playing football, he would be a VERY risky signing.

Trading Franklin would be OK if we were replacing him with Dan Williams, not Cody.

Dez Bryant is a bit scary.. He is being advised by Deion, and repersented by Parker..sound familiar.

i would dare to say that we have no o-linemen who are as good as a healthy shawn andrews.......Our o-Line with Staley/Sims Baas/Chilo Heitman Andrews T.Williams would be young and promising to say the least......

Whats wrong with cody? he's shown he cares enough about football by losing weight, right? Dan Williams is a good prospect but is widely considered the 3rd best DT......

Dez Bryant is a ball player imagine our offense....GORE VERNON CRABTREE BRYANT WALKER MORGAN....Alex would have no reason not to succeed and we could efficiently evaluate him with talent around him......Crabtree and Bryant Could be the next fitz anquan.......

Tony parker
is said to have consensual sex with his sister when he was 16...im sure alot of the white trash on the zone can relate to that right? j/k

Really?

Really, http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Tony_Washington/825365
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Tony parker

Really?

Really, http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Tony_Washington/825365

Trade A. Franklin and start an over weight rookie. Not really feeling that.
Share 49ersWebzone