There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boy I like this Mock!!!!!!!!!!

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by genus49:
Don't ever compare Taylor Mays to Ronnie Lott...

and




FAIL




Oh and one more thing..Asante Samuel is easily the most overrated player in the NFL
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.

because he's white right?

How did u know
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.

Yeah I can go for this!
I like the guys whose names he couldn't remember. They are definitely keepers.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I like the guys whose names he couldn't remember. They are definitely keepers.

Sign of a well-researched piece of work. Certainly taking his opinions on board
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.

because he's white right?



-9fA
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I like the guys whose names he couldn't remember. They are definitely keepers.

Roger Goodell: "With the 185th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Whats-His-Face from That University With The Mascot."
[ Edited by sspiker on Mar 9, 2010 at 6:21 AM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,983
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.

There are some who compare Golden Tate to Steve Smith and I can somewhat see the comparison. But Shipley is a lot more of a Welker type receiver.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Failure
Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success.

Criteria for failure
The criteria for failure are heavily dependent on context of use, and may be relative to a particular observer or belief system. A situation considered to be a failure by one might be considered a success by another, particularly in cases of direct competition or a zero-sum game. Similarly, the degree of success or failure in a situation may be differently viewed by distinct observers or participants, such that a situation that one considers to be a failure, another might consider to be a success, a qualified success or a neutral situation.

It may also be difficult or impossible to ascertain whether a situation meets criteria for failure or success due to ambiguous or ill-defined definition of those criteria. Finding useful and effective criteria, or heuristics, to judge the success or failure of a situation may itself be a significant task.

Types of failure
Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.

1. Failure to anticipate
2. Failure to perceive
3. Failure to carry out a task

Loser is a derogatory term for a person who is (according to the standards of the observer) generally unsuccessful.


Train wreck at Montparnasse, France, an example of a failure. 1895


N00b wreck at 49ers Webzone, an example of mock failure. 2010

lol so true - POTD
[ Edited by blacksailsmd on Mar 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM ]
Stong failure detected in this mock.
anyways
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,153
Boy nobody likes your threads!!!!!
Originally posted by TX9R:
Boy nobody likes your threads!!!!!

+1
Originally posted by jreff22:
Failure
Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success.

Criteria for failure
The criteria for failure are heavily dependent on context of use, and may be relative to a particular observer or belief system. A situation considered to be a failure by one might be considered a success by another, particularly in cases of direct competition or a zero-sum game. Similarly, the degree of success or failure in a situation may be differently viewed by distinct observers or participants, such that a situation that one considers to be a failure, another might consider to be a success, a qualified success or a neutral situation.

It may also be difficult or impossible to ascertain whether a situation meets criteria for failure or success due to ambiguous or ill-defined definition of those criteria. Finding useful and effective criteria, or heuristics, to judge the success or failure of a situation may itself be a significant task.

Types of failure
Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.

1. Failure to anticipate
2. Failure to perceive
3. Failure to carry out a task

Loser is a derogatory term for a person who is (according to the standards of the observer) generally unsuccessful.


Train wreck at Montparnasse, France, an example of a failure. 1895


N00b wreck at 49ers Webzone, an example of mock failure. 2010