There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Play around mockdraft!

Let's play around with this thing for a minute! 1st pick is dddddddddddddddddddddddddd drum roll 1st CJ Spiller! After watching his highlight reel again it is obvious that he can change a game at a whim! Number two pick is ddddddddddddddddd drum roll 2nd trade back to 23 or 24 for Patrick robinson! Boy is this kid fast and quick! With our two seconds let's go with Jordan shipley with the first second and Mike johnson with the other pick. With the third pick we will go with OT Ducasse from umass. In the fourth we go with Allen safety from south florida! Fifth we go with OLB Scofield from Wisconsin. Boy is this a great mockdraft! Give it to me fellas some love and some unfortunate hate!
lots of quality starters, just not sure about ducasse sp? IIRC he had a poor senior bowl.. fun draft though, if one of our vet OT's could fill the RT spot then we'd be on our way to NFC West Champs with CJ spiller and shipley on offense
Would be some great picks for sure!
I don't like it. We need an OT who can jump right in, and you don't have that guy on your list (especially when Ducasse is not on the board in round 3. He is projected to go in the 2nd round)
Originally posted by stever:
I don't like it. We need an OT who can jump right in, and you don't have that guy on your list (especially when Ducasse is not on the board in round 3. He is projected to go in the 2nd round)

Yes. Sexy picks are really nice and every year, everybody wants them. I tend to think they have a higher bust potential than the big guys, but that could be just me.

This seems to be a fairly deep draft. But if we want a starting tackle out of it we need to be using one of the first rounders. And unless something remarkable happens to Baas this summer, we need to be taking a guard sometime in rounds 1-3, depending how things go.

Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and concentrate on laying the foundations. The fancy bits can come later
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home