There are 240 users in the forums

MY 1st rounders, Your opinions!

After watching the senior bowl practices the last couple days I have come to this conclusion that we need to go a play makers with our two first rounders. Before you go all crazy let me explain. the first pick needs to be CJ Spiller he will help out our overall speed on offense whether in the backfield or split out wide and he will help on kick-offs where we need some one to take over that is a threat to score everytime! Our second pick we need to pick Mccluster I know I know we just picked spiller but Mccluster would add the same playmaker abilities to the wide receiver position and to the punt return position as well. Mccluster was unguardable yesterday at senior bowl! By the way we should trade back in the first round with our second to get an extra second rounder to address the offensive line where we could get OG from Alabama with first pick and OT with second pick preferribly Ciron Black he was dominating when I saw him at senior bowl practices yesterday! This would probably word if we trade alex for Mcnabb and sign Peppers to rush the passer! What do you guys think. Don't cut me up to bad!
Spiller and McCluster with both 1st rounders...

Dont post anymore...
Quote:
This would probably word if we trade alex for Mcnabb and sign Peppers to rush the passer!

I didn't even see that part the first time.

This is a travesty.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Yeah and with the two second rounders address the offensive line! This is something like walsh would do if he was still in control. He would get playmakers and trade back and get extra picks. Remember walsh did not draft offensive lineman in the first round and we won five superbowls with that stategy! We must get back to that way of thinking!
Quote:
This would probably word if we trade alex for Mcnabb and sign Peppers to rush the passer!

I didn't even see that part the first time.

This is a travesty.

You want to know what's travesty horse n_ts! Is when you draft a small handed inaccurate quaterback who cant play in the nfl first overall! That is travesty come out of alex and wonderland!
lol horse nuts.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Dont post anymore...

You think because you have posted almost 7 thousand times that you are god like! Man please we've read enough of your b_ll sh_t!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:

Yeah and with the two second rounders address the offensive line! This is something like walsh would do if he was still in control. He would get playmakers and trade back and get extra picks. Remember walsh did not draft offensive lineman in the first round and we won five superbowls with that stategy! We must get back to that way of thinking!

That's horrible logic.

You might as well say, "We drafted Joe Montana in the 3rd round, so our next great QB should only come from the 3rd round!"

Dont post anymore...

You think because you have posted almost 7 thousand times that you are god like! Man please we've read enough of your b_ll sh_t!

I dont care about red boxes or how many times people post, but when you post unrealistic ideas like this and expect us to take you seriously, it just wastes everyone else's time.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
That is my opinion!
Dont post anymore...

I dont care about red boxes or how many times people post, but when you post unrealistic ideas like this and expect us to take you seriously, it just wastes everyone else's time.

Yes his posts are a waste of everyone's time.
I disapprove of your first rounders..

Shifty fast guys are good, but big fat ugly guys are better. We need to fix the OL..
Share 49ersWebzone