There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***East-West Shrine Game Prospect Watch Thread

Almost game time! This is one of my favorite 7 day stretches starting with the Shrine game, then the Senior Bowl practices and the Senior Bowl. My last fix of college football until August!
While I want the West to win, for obvious reasons, I think the East is going to wind up taking this one.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
While I want the West to win, for obvious reasons, I think the East is going to wind up taking this one.

Considering the west has midgets at QB, I think you are right.
Currently watching on ESPN360 since they refuse to put it on another channel.

Schofield just intercepted Max Hall. +1 For Schofield. -1 for Hall.

Commentators saying Crennell praised Schofield all week, remarking his love for the game and coachability. Sounds much like Willis in that regard.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 23, 2010 at 12:15:59 ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Currently watching on ESPN360 since they refuse to put it on another channel.

Schofield just intercepted Max Hall. +1 For Schofield. -1 for Hall.

Schofield looks pretty natural at LB on that play.
That long snapper has a hell of a spiral on that hike. Alex Smith could learn a thing or two...
Originally posted by GEEK:
That long snapper has a hell of a spiral on that hike. Alex Smith could learn a thing or two...

Stop it! That comment is going to turn this into an Alex Smith haters/lovers thread.

[ Edited by DynastyPart2 on Jan 23, 2010 at 12:21:38 ]
West is going to play Marty ball. LOL
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Stop it! That comment is going to turn this into an Alex Smith haters/lovers thread.

lol okay mom

lol okay mom

Don't get smart with your mother!!!

lol okay mom

Good boy! Now go get the emery board and come rub Momma's bunions!
It's on espn2 for me, you guys don't have espn 2?

lol okay mom

Good boy! Now go get the emery board and come rub Momma's bunions!

kinky?
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's on espn2 for me, you guys don't have espn 2?

Earlier there was Basketball on, and instead of airing it on a different channel until the game was over, they just stuck it on ESPN360.

It's on now, thankfully.

Great play by Kam Chancellor a moment ago.
noone has stood out. At this level, for me to be impressed, I need a guy to completely take over a game and dominate. Noone has even come close