LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

***East-West Shrine Game Prospect Watch Thread

Im telling everyone in here Berry Church will be a beast in the NFL.
Entire formatted Prospect Watch list has been PM'd to you to post. Have at it.
OTC's Position-by-Position Prospect Watch

Moved to original post

[ Edited by KezarLivin on Jan 22, 2010 at 09:39:55 ]
You could put it into the original post if you'd like -- More visible, and would be the first thing people saw when posting in-game.
The West oline vs the East dline should be interesting.
Risers & Fallers from the Shrine practices according to CBS: Link
Originally posted by DesiDez:

ne pats draft risers/fallers

Torell Troup gets mentioned in both and is ranked 106 in NFL Draft Scout now.

[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Jan 21, 2010 at 21:23:52 ]
Originally posted by DesiDez:

One player I can see Scot targeting in the late rounds (7th or UDFA) is DE/OLB Daniel Te'o Nesheim. He fit's the size standards we look for, and although his speed isn't outstanding (low 4.8's), he's got the hustle and work ethic to be a strong developmental player.
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Freddie Barnes WR - good hands not so much speed.
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT
Mitch Petrus - No comment from the evaluators which would indicate that he did not stand out.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT
Mitch Petrus - No comment from the evaluators which would indicate that he did not stand out.

I'm not too surprised at Hardy, but as far as Schofield? I think he'll get it together by game-time. He looked quite comfortable in coverage in Wisconsin's bowl game, and that article is a little off -- Schofield really isn't making any "transition." He's played linebacker before. If anything, he may be a little rusty in move playing it "Full-time" -- However, in our scheme he's a good fit for his skill set.

Calloway must be having some consistency issues, because he apparently was doing well early on.

• smileyman
  • Info N/A
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT

Barnes and Calloway could be the two steals of the draft.
Bump.

12 hours, 45 minutes from game time. Who's giddy?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Bump.

I am but I'm going to be pretty busy tommorrow so I don't know if I'll get to watch it. I really want to watch it though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Bump.

I am but I'm going to be pretty busy tommorrow so I don't know if I'll get to watch it. I really want to watch it though.

I'm sure if you can't catch it, there will be plenty of gameday blogging to keep you up to date on who the big gainers and losers were from the game.
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT

I'm not too surprised at Hardy, but as far as Schofield? I think he'll get it together by game-time. He looked quite comfortable in coverage in Wisconsin's bowl game, and that article is a little off -- Schofield really isn't making any "transition." He's played linebacker before. If anything, he may be a little rusty in move playing it "Full-time" -- However, in our scheme he's a good fit for his skill set.

Calloway must be having some consistency issues, because he apparently was doing well early on.
I watched every Iowa game and I thought Calloway played better than Baluga for most of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone