LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

***East-West Shrine Game Prospect Watch Thread

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Bump.

12 hours, 45 minutes from game time. Who's giddy?

I am but I'm going to be pretty busy tommorrow so I don't know if I'll get to watch it. I really want to watch it though.

I'm sure if you can't catch it, there will be plenty of gameday blogging to keep you up to date on who the big gainers and losers were from the game.

Awesome. I hope to watch atleast part of it though. But I don't know. We'll see. I like to see the players play with my own eyes, even though guys like you know more than me about these guys it still helps me know what I'm talking about a little bit lol.
Bump.

I am but I'm going to be pretty busy tommorrow so I don't know if I'll get to watch it. I really want to watch it though.

I'm sure if you can't catch it, there will be plenty of gameday blogging to keep you up to date on who the big gainers and losers were from the game.

Awesome. I hope to watch atleast part of it though. But I don't know. We'll see. I like to see the players play with my own eyes, even though guys like you know more than me about these guys it still helps me know what I'm talking about a little bit lol.

Haha, I understand. Well, catch some of it if you can. We are now 2 and a half hours away. :)
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Bump.

Haha, I understand. Well, catch some of it if you can. We are now 2 and a half hours away. :)

i wonder if it will be available on justintv
I turned to ESPN2 thinking the game started at Noon Eastern, not realizing that it's on at Noon Pacific...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I turned to ESPN2 thinking the game started at Noon Eastern, not realizing that it's on at Noon Pacific...

Good things come to those that wait.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

like p***y?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Freddie Barnes WR - good hands not so much speed.
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT
Mitch Petrus - No comment from the evaluators which would indicate that he did not stand out.

I'm not too surprised at Hardy, but as far as Schofield? I think he'll get it together by game-time. He looked quite comfortable in coverage in Wisconsin's bowl game, and that article is a little off -- Schofield really isn't making any "transition." He's played linebacker before. If anything, he may be a little rusty in move playing it "Full-time" -- However, in our scheme he's a good fit for his skill set.

Calloway must be having some consistency issues, because he apparently was doing well early on.
I watched every Iowa game and I thought Calloway played better than Baluga for most of the season.

Agreed, I tuned in to any Iowa game i could find to watch the guy with the whale sounding name and kept seeing Calloway play just as well, if not better, [until their last game agains tcu, & Morgan.
Originally posted by GEEK:

like p***y?

It's a myth
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

like p***y?

It's a myth

Haha

like p***y?

anyone that just waits for p***y and it actually shows up, is luckier than me...

• smileyman
  • Info N/A

www.p2p4u.net is the only site you need for streaming football.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smileyman:

you are my fav. noob.

Rock on brother.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by smileyman:

you are my fav. noob.

Rock on brother.

It had all the college bowl games on there and during the regular season it had every NFL game too, with more than one link (including the HD veetle links). One stop shopping.
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Risers:
Roger Saffold OT
Brandon Carter OG
Freddie Barnes WR - good hands not so much speed.
Torrell Troup - DT
Kam Chancellor - SS

Fallers:
O'Brian Schofield OLB
Greg Hardy DE/OLB
Kyle Calloway OT
Mitch Petrus - No comment from the evaluators which would indicate that he did not stand out.

I'm not too surprised at Hardy, but as far as Schofield? I think he'll get it together by game-time. He looked quite comfortable in coverage in Wisconsin's bowl game, and that article is a little off -- Schofield really isn't making any "transition." He's played linebacker before. If anything, he may be a little rusty in move playing it "Full-time" -- However, in our scheme he's a good fit for his skill set.

Calloway must be having some consistency issues, because he apparently was doing well early on.
I watched every Iowa game and I thought Calloway played better than Baluga for most of the season.

Agreed, I tuned in to any Iowa game i could find to watch the guy with the whale sounding name and kept seeing Calloway play just as well, if not better, [until their last game agains tcu, & Morgan.

Yes. I feel whoever gets Calloway, with some strong NFL coaching, this guy can be a very, very good NFL player.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

Yes. I feel whoever gets Calloway, with some strong NFL coaching, this guy can be a very, very good NFL player.

Which is why I won't be horribly upset if we pass on a tackle in the first round and get Calloway in the second.
Share 49ersWebzone