LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Don't like the Bulaga pick at all, would've taken a skill position at #13 or Anthony Davis or Trent Williams.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Don't like the Bulaga pick at all, would've taken a skill position at #13 or Anthony Davis or Trent Williams.

Cj Spiller and then Trent Williams. That would have been the ideal Niner draft in my opinion.

Kolohe,

What if we get Sproles, Bush or Cribbs in the offseason, do you still take a skill position guy at #13 or #16/17?

I agree regarding Bulaga at 13. I like him but would preferred Anthony Davis instead. Anthony Davis and Iupati would be solid 1st round.

If we can get one of the guys I listed above then a pass rusher or CB in the second would be my pick.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Cj Spiller and then Trent Williams. That would have been the ideal Niner draft in my opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of Bulaga, but I'd rather have him over Trent Williams. The reason is: What if Staley gets hurt? You wanna rely on a 35 yr old free agent Barry Sims? At least Bulaga has proven more than Williams that he can play LT. Williams has proven he struggles there.
  • Joe49er4life
  • Info N/A
look i dont care who we pick rounds 2 thru 7 but both the 1st rounders have to be Oline prospects. no exceptions, no real reason why it should be anything other than that. if we make our oline somewhat decent (which they arent right now cuz its too easy to pick on our RT and LG) we'll easily be a playoff team especially with Coach Sing at the helm
Falcons could use a CB, DT, OT or maybe an OLB.

IMO, possibilities include: Patrick Robinson, Terrence Cody, Sergio Kindle, Sean Witherspoon...
Originally posted by strickac:

IMO, possibilities include: Patrick Robinson, Terrence Cody, Sergio Kindle, Sean Witherspoon...

Houston is now up

Someone already selected Jason Paul Pierre for ATL. OP hasn't updated yet.
Someone make the Houston pick. Does CJ Spiller's fall end here? I know they have Slaton, but he is not explosive like CJ Spiller.
Houston could use a CB, FS, DE, OLB....

...However, I don't see them passing on C.J. Spiller. They are definitely not satisfied with Slaton/Brown/Moats.

...However, I don't see them passing on C.J. Spiller. They are definitely not satisfied with Slaton/Brown/Moats.

Don't they also have that bruiser RB they drafted from Tennesee last year? Forogt his name.
Originally posted by kronik:

Don't they also have that bruiser RB they drafted from Tennesee last year? Forogt his name.

Arian Foster?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by kronik:

Arian Foster?

Thanks AB. I think Houston is overloaded with RB's although Spiller is clearly better than what they got. They still have holes at other positions so I think they will address them in the early rounds. Looks like NE will get Spiller after all.
C.J. Spiller.

Even though, Houston has Slaton, and Moats, they can't pass on Spiller, too great of a talent, will be their Chris Johnson. Other possibility is Taylor Mays.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
C.J. Spiller.

Even though, Houston has Slaton, and Moats, they can't pass on Spiller, too great of a talent, will be their Chris Johnson. Other possibility is Taylor Mays.

They could also reach for a WR although it'd be smarter for them to trade back.
Share 49ersWebzone