There are 172 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Steelers are still on the clock...

Is anyone going to make the Steelers pick?
Is anyone going to make the Steelers pick?

If it stalls like this, I am OK with you making a pick since u are commish.
Pittsburgh Steelers select: OT Trent Williams.

Their OL was horrible last year and in need of an upgrade, Williams is the easy pick here.
Falcons are now on the clock...
Falcons are now on the clock...

i could see falcons taking perrish cox--they need help at cornerback
Cox is a major reach at this point of the draft. Cox is not the pick here.
Atlanta selects Jason Pierre-Paul. While they would love a great CB there just isnt one that is a value for the 20th pick. Pierre-Paul is athletic freak with huge pass rush potential.
Atlanta fans are asking for a pass rusher, JPP or Graham in particular.

Someone pull the trigger.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

i just did

Damn, it's looking like New England is going to luck out and get Spiller. Still more happy we finally fixed our OL for the next decade though.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kronik:
Damn, it's looking like New England is going to luck out and get Spiller. Still more happy we finally fixed our OL for the next decade though.

I've seen more than one mock that has Spiller falling to New England. Makes a lot of sense to me--they need upgrade at RB.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

i just did

Cool, let's keep this thing going!

I would have taken Spiller for the Niners but getting 2 OL isnt the worst thing ever. I just think that Spiller would give the team the speed factor that is so missing.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would have taken Spiller for the Niners but getting 2 OL isnt the worst thing ever. I just think that Spiller would give the team the speed factor that is so missing.

Best, Gilyard, Tate can be had in the 2nd. But a stud OL won't be there in the 2nd so I think it's the smart choice to fix our OL finally. Another speed guy for defense: CB Patrick Robinson should be there in the 2nd round too.

[ Edited by kronik on Jan 17, 2010 at 15:21:14 ]
Share 49ersWebzone